xisto Community
Fun4TheMoney

Multi-tier Opportunities Needed High quality only

It looks like my new career field will be helping other people make money online. The problem is, I need to make money, too. It's hard enough finding anything out there that works, but now I need programs that will also pay me when I get others to sign up for their affiliate programs, not just when they sign up for products. I'm not sure this is possible, but I'm just dumb enough to try it. :D If any of you know of any really good, high-quality, legitimate $$-making 2-level (or more) affiliate (or other) opportunities--must be free to sign up--please PM me with your affiliate links, so you'll get credit when I sign up. I'm already a member of LinkShare and Commission Junction.Just to make things more interesting, I need these by tomorrow. :D Ah well, if nothing else, this post should be good for a laugh on me.Suz

Don't get me wrong, I just don't understand how do you want to learn people to make money, if you don't know how to do it, becouse you wrote 'The problem is, I need to make money, too.' ?But to be also little useful for you. I think you should join clickbank.com. Their program 'Promote ClickBank' gives you opportunity to earn by searching for new affiliates.Good luck :D

Don't get me wrong, I just don't understand how do you want to learn people to make money, if you don't know how to do it, becouse you wrote 'The problem is, I need to make money, too.' ?But to be also little useful for you. I think you should join clickbank.com. Their program 'Promote ClickBank' gives you opportunity to earn by searching for new affiliates.Good luck :D

Don't get me wrong, I just don't understand how do you want to learn people to make money, if you don't know how to do it, becouse you wrote 'The problem is, I need to make money, too.' ?

But to be also little useful for you. I think you should join clickbank.com. Their program 'Promote ClickBank' gives you opportunity to earn by searching for new affiliates.

Good luck :D

148183[/snapback]

I'm a freelance writer and web content developer. Until Friday, my only revenue-generating program was Google Adsense. I'd looked into a few others, like NetBux and Dollar Buddy, but they were disappointing, so I moved on.

Then, one of my clients asked me to research this info about making money online, and report back by Monday. That really got me scrambling.

The more I look into it, the more I learn. When I start answering other people's questions, or sharing what I've already found out, people ask me more questions.

Right now, nobody is paying me for any of this work. If I can find some really good programs to promote, it will subsidize the time I spend doing the research and writing the articles.

I'm trying to slowly build a good reputation and following, with a high-quality website, sponsored by reputable affiliate programs. This Monday deadline forced me to scream HELP!

Thanks for the ClickBank idea. I'll check into that one right now.

Suz