xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Liquid-Fusion

Advent Children? Are you hyped / going to watch it?

Final fantasy has always been a good series, and now there is going to be a movie off of FF7. The graphics look VERY nice and so does the sound,music,etc .. but the story-line hasn't been completely released yet..Have you heard of this / do you plan to see it?

Can't wait to see it!!!! Saw the trailer for it on E3 and I have stuff about it in a GAme Informer magazine. It has something to do with sephiroth clones or sumtin, the aeon fight looks cool to and so does the motorcycle chase. I do know that the movie takes place 2 years after the Ps one game of FF7

Wow!! This is awesome. I had always wanted to see a new final fantasy movie since the first one .... well.... The Final fantasy movie spirits within was horrible. The graphics where awesome the people looked so real... but the story wasnt what I expected. I was waiting for something magical to happen all the time but nothing happened. You say that the graphics look very nice, could you pass a link to check them out? I saw that ff7 was going to be released for the ps3, and I cant wait to get it. I just saw the trailer of the game a few weeks ago it looks really cool, besides final fantasy 7 is my favorite of the rpg series. Although I think Chronotrigger is a whole lot better. It would be crazy and awesome if they made a Chronotrigger movie.

yes final fantasy the spirits within wasn't very good :P , the graphics and art was good though :P . go to ign.com and u can find videos on it and pics. Also about Chrono Trigger, that is a good game and they did make an anime series about it but sadly it wasn't very good. :(