xisto Community
kahat

What Games Are You Currently Playing? What games are you currently playing?

Just a little something to get this area started.Right now, The major games I'm playing are Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II (probably about 2/3 into it) for PC, and Xenosaga for PS2. I also play Asheron's Call PC online off and on. I also play Dragonball Z Budokai 3 PS2 against friends sometimes.

Me too, into Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II right now.I think i'm having the Star Wars fever. :D:D Besides, i play Republic Commando when i get bored of losing in Knights of the Old Republic II, :(:P:( Knight of the Old Republic II's quite a nice game. Check it out!

Well on my pc I am playing Diablo II on and off I am also playing Diablo I occationally. I still have a PS one so I am playing Final Fantasy 7 and 8 plus Xenogears and Parasite Eve one and two.I know I am a bit behind the times than most people.... but that is okay. I also like to play pyramids on Yahoo games and play games on neopets. I also occationally visit Pogo.com. That is about it.Oh I have the original Unreal game too and I am playing that once in a while....

On The PC I Am Playing: Original QuakeHalf-Life 1&2Doom3On The PSP I Am Playing:Metal Gear Ac!DTony Hawk Under Ground: 2 RemixNBAMLBOn The Xbox I Am Currently Playing:Halo2(Only Played Twice Since Stats Resets)First To Fight:Close CombatGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas(I Sent My Bro Out To Get It When It Comes Out)Splinter Cell: Chaos TheoryPro Bass FishingPariahStolenPlayboy: The Mansion

I current play Need For Speed Underground 2 and Mercedes Benz World Racing. They arenn't the newest games to buy, but they still entertain me when I'm bored of anything else in this world.

well right now on my pc im playing:warcraft 3 frozen thrown i just like the custom maps like(dota)gta san andreas kind of a big game and ive just get started in it though but with the look of thing sky diving is prety slik.. weeeeeeeeee :( next would be generals zero hour i just like the advance wepon system of the us :D also online games like ragnarok gunbound and etc.. online game can become boring sometime cous of repetitive game style though..... :(

Well, On PC I play:- Need for speed underground 2- Roller Coaster tycoon 3- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004- Call of Duty- Rise of nationOn my xbox i regularly play:- Halo 2, no day without it- Star wars: knight of old republic- Splinter Cell: chaos theory

i am currently playing magic;thegathering , i was playing star craft till my computer crash now i have to use my father?s comp but thats ok i still can connect to internet which is great, Any one have played Conquer online or Ashen empire ??

Well I'm playing Counter-Strike 1.6, Natural-Selection and Counter-Strike Source, becouse all the games that I start to play I finish them the same day.Doom3, Resuprection of Evil, Warcraft 3, Frosen Thrown, Medal of Honor (all versions), Wolfenshtein(all versions), splinter cell(all versions) and s.t.