xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
templest

I Have Another Amazing Suggestion... youll really want to use this one.

I also noticed I nearly have 60 posts and my site still hasn't been upgraded to:

100mb with 2GB BW

B)

I also noticed I nearly have 60 posts and my site still hasn't been upgraded to:

100mb with 2GB BW

B)
i believe you have to request the upgrade, templest. B)i think Xisto does not implement autoupgrade since Xisto
wants to serve as many free host members as possible...
nowadays, it's on a request-as-needed basis. B)
just pm admin with the upgrade request you need and he'll
grant your request. B)

Who raped my post!? B) I lead no indication as to how to cause the bug, I was simply informing the admin about this horrifying and potentially catastrophic bug in the cPanel code that needs emmidiate fixing. Can I at least post the image so that they know what's going on?

Posted Image

That is the old server you are looking... Check the IP..Don't worry.. It was just due to the resetting accounts are your password .. matched mine!A 0.00001 % case!REMOVE THAT IMAGE IT LOOKS CORNY .. Btw, it was me who raped your post..FOOTBALL : I have seen you spamming a lot.. and before my moderators do, I will delete everything.. Grr..

Wtf? How does it look corny? It looks pretty cool. Now I can brag to people that I can hack cPanel because I'm just THAT elite. B) They don't have to know it was a mistake. B)

YEAH! Your Life's first Successful, unexpected, unconditional HACK! B)However, it was on the OLD SERVER... Try for the new one and see if you are successfull.. B) Mr. Hacker

I have suggestion about the similar topics.In similar topic most of the time I find very very old topic that belong to history and become very unrelevant. I suggest Xisto that you should upgrade this script so obselete posts dont appear in similar topics.... another suggestion is, you should consider the usabilty test for your forum, in this way this forum can become more attractive to new users... I can offer my services in this regards...

Edited by phpphp (see edit history)

You could hide the related posts by clicking the minimize icon on the top right of the box. This means you'll lose the functionality of seeing related posts, but considering most related posts are very old, and the admin haven't changed it, it might be good to just turn that feature off on your username and make the page look a bit cleaner. I hate having all that useless (it IS useless when the posts are from 5 years ago) information on the screen. For a more extreme method, you could use R.I.P. the firefox extension to remove it permanently.