xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b4thedawn125

Anyone Like Evanescence? Music

Well if you do...you're awsome!! and if u don't...well that's cool. just dont diss them i dont like when people do that :-(. Amy Lee si the most beautiful woman in the worlddd even though people say she dresses weirdly it's still okay she's awsome and she actually has talent unlike many people in the music industry. I just wish she was recognized and liked more... so many people think she sucks while they think Jay z rules...HUH that is so stupid.

Although I don't agree that Amy Lee is the most beautiful woman in the world, I'd have to admit that she has some great vocal talent. I've admired quite a few of songs of the band, but I'm not a very big fan. Some of the songs don't impress me all that much, but overall, the band is pretty good.

I like Evanescence. They're one of my many favourite bands. Amy Lee has great vocal talent. I like their song "Missing" the best at the moment.People say Amy Lee dresses weirdly? Why? Is that just some lame excuse for an excuse not to like her? :D Oh well...who cares what anyone else thinks anyway? Evanescence are cool in my opinion! :D

I like a few of their tracks a lot....first there was BRING ME TO LIFE - this track was sooo good i will never forget whatcing that spot for like 10 days evera day :P Then there wa GOING UNDER which was for my taste a bit too rough and MY IMMORTAL - one of the best ballad next to nothing else matters for me...I usually don't listen to rock, metal, and that srot of music. I listen to electronic music mostly trance but i appreciate every work that is done by any producer because i am a producer my self and i know how hard it is to make a descent track and those of evanescence are just that..Greetz

Oh well what can I say about Amy Lee, she is great, my kind of woman, a mixture of mystic and dark. I like how she looks. And ofcourse what's really important, I like theirs music. A bit of gothic style, mixed with rock and darkness. I love them :P

How Amy Lee looks has absolutely nothing to do with her talent, but yeah- she is gorgeous. Anyway some people I know claim that "Evanescence sux" just because the group have gotten more recognition than some other gothic bands (Lacuna Coil, Nightwish etc) over these past few years with singles like 'Bring Me To Life' and 'My Immortal' etc. That's just lame.My favourite songs by the band at the moment are 'Farther Away and 'Forerver Gone, Forever You'. and 'Missing'.. I absolutely love her voice!!!

Anyway some people I know claim that "Evanescence sux" just because the group have gotten more recognition than some other gothic bands (Lacuna Coil, Nightwish etc) over these past few years with singles like 'Bring Me To Life' and 'My Immortal' etc. That's just lame.

152851[/snapback]

People feel the same way about a lot of different bands. What if I told you the Backstreet Boys sucked? Would you agree? So it's not really fair to despise an attitude that we all have, in some way, encountered.

This having been said, I really don't care for the band. I just simply don't like the music. I can recognize that they have talent, but I'm not into it.

Well, I used to like them. I still have a few of their songs. In the beginning I liked them because I really didn't understand their lyrics, but Amy Lee's vocals is something too die listening too. However, after seeing their lyrics I got freaked. It talked about death and coming back to life, etc. I guess thats what you get with gothic rock. Thats my 2 cents.

I liked Evanescence with the other guitarist that left.... After he left, whatever his name was, Evanesence sort of died for me. I really dont like the new album that much, I liked the heavier songs like going under, track 11 frome the other disc whatever its name was, and I kind of got sick of the other single. I do like the music the band makes but its defenitely not my favorite, and yes she has awesome vocal talent.

I like Evanescence and Im not too much into the rock/alternative scene. btw I think Jay-Z rocks too :rolleyes: Its all a matter of musical tastes. There is room for us all. Amy is beautiful. I like the video for Everybodys Fool, awesome!

Yes, I think Amy Lee is a pretty good singer. I do not listen to Evanescence very much, but every once in a while, they put out a song that catches my ear, which leads to me listening to more of their songs. They really know how to put some pieces together.

Of course, who doesn't? I would have to say that their best song is Bring Me to Life. Followed closely by Taking Over Me, Going Under, and My Immortal.