xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b4thedawn125

Dance Dance Revolution Rawks DDR

DDR is my addiction!! if u dont know what it is, it's a dancing game that people can find on ps and xbox and ofcourse the REAL ddr with the whole big system is at things such as movie theaters and things like that... I love the work out mode it keeps me in such good shape. I'm on standard and i get like A's and B's but I can't comprehend Heavy lol. I don't know why... the arrows come and its all like really quick moves and i dont understand what to do..oh well. Anyone else addicted like me?

Its not dancing... its stomping on the floor like a spoilt baby :D

148078[/snapback]

Haha... Yeah I would agree for some...

They just stomping like mad idiots without following the assigned arrows...

But for some real people like b4thedawn125, they dance with passionate and their rhythm and beat follows and... they look so cool...

That's for those passionate people though.. haha..

Yay!!! I'm not the only one. I borrowed a friends for a month and yeah. I rock! lol. Its awesome. I became rather obsessed... I can do a small handful of songs on heavy. And I think I passed one song on challenge. With a "D" of course but oh well. And as an added comment. I think the big machines cheat you! After I thought I was good, I wanted to test my skills in public once, and where as on the soft pad for ps2, if u touch the arrow at all u get it, and on the big machines, theres like a quarter inch of sheet metal arround the buttons where if ur foot isnt exactly on, it hovers over the button! How sad. *Yoda Mode* Practice I must. Become Master I will!* :P

I use stepmania plus a dance pad I bought from radio shack. You can download Dance Dance revolution max from stepmania.com I also play it in the arcades all the time. I'm getting better every day. I just started playing a version using eight directions nd on heavy with 8x the speed of the normal song!!! Talk about hard. Do any of you play ddrmax on your computers? I think that they shoulfd make it available for online play to hold tournaments and stuff.

DDR is so much fun! I've been slacking off and haven't played so much lately, but I'm in the late Standard, early Heavy difficulty. Since I'm in orchestra, I've already got a pretty good sense of rhythm. That helps out sooo much. However, I just don't have the stamina right now to do the harder songs. :( I'll keep on practicing, though, and kill all those heavy songs with A's or better. :lol: But StepMania on the computer is fun as well, plus you can download all the songs you want for free. Get a PlayStation2 - USB converter for the dance pad, and you don't even have to worry about buying the console games.In fact, I think I'm going to play some StepMania right now. :rolleyes:

Its fun and gives you great exercise. I got the dance pad and the game on Playstation 2. I haven't played it in a long time. I need to buy another pad. I don't know what happened ot it though. lol. I think I lost the game too. I need to buy it over again. gosh... but i really enjoy dancing to the games. Even people who can't dance can follow some easy steps and grow from it. So you can be an expert and attend those competition.