xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RUFIOKID

Trash Todays Problem with trash

Have any of you ever seen a land fill?well i did today it was kinda sad seeing it...it kinda is bad for the earth to have trash inside of it and i dont like that idea of you never knowning that is this moutain real or is it made of trash i think thats bad putting trash inside of mountains they should make like micro bugs that eat trash :D what do you guys think about this?

I wish it was a job for people to just sort out trash for recycling..Or better yet take all the organic material and make some new energy out of it. We are always looking for ways to generate electricity, maybe our trash can be the answer.

Creating landfills is wasteful knowing that the trash can be used for multiple purposes such as being source of energy. In Europe, I believe that instead of creating landfills, they incinerate the trash . After that, they use the incinerated trash for a source of energy. I don't know if it's true, but I'm hoping someone located in Europe can correct me if I'm wrong.