xisto Community
Totalwar

Elementary Teacher From Mi Greetings everyone

Greetings everyone. Lets see, where do I start? I came here looking for new hosting. My old provider, openwar.net is no longer on line for some reason and I felt you guys seemed pretty stable. Openwar was another pay by your post site but it just used post count so I?m interested to see how your system works out. I am 23, graduated from Saginaw Valley State University with a BA in Elementary Education. Since there are no teaching jobs in Michigan and my Fianc? is still attending SVSU, I am stuck substitute teaching. Over the summer I?m working at the Sylvan Learning Center which is like a tutoring program.As I said above, I have a fianc? and I?ll post how I proposed as well as pictures of the rings once I get an account. The date is May 13, 2006 for anyone who cares. My interests include Reading books (Steven King, Vernor Vinge, Asamov, Orson Scott Card), Comics (Back issues of X-men, alpha flight, and what if, and graphic novels of Batman, Superman, Swamp thing, Spawn, JLA, and The Watchman). I will be using my web space here to host my website which is being overhauled currently. Its basically dedicated to my roleplaying game which is an amalgamation of my interests. I?m looking forward to my time here and wish you all the best.

I wish you have fun here too. I find its amazing to have an elementary teacher in a forum like this. Well "substitute" for now. I don't know just like elementary teachers are proably more busy trying to make lessongs plans and buy stuff for the little cute runts. lol. :D Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Greetings everyone.  Lets see, where do I start?  I came here looking for new hosting.  My old provider, openwar.net is no longer on line for some reason and I felt you guys seemed pretty stable.  Openwar was another pay by your post site but it just used post count so Im interested to see how your system works out. 

I am 23, graduated from Saginaw Valley State University with a BA in Elementary Education.  Since there are no teaching jobs in Michigan and my Fiancé is still attending SVSU, I am stuck substitute teaching.  Over the summer Im working at the Sylvan Learning Center which is like a tutoring program.

147693[/snapback]

Well, a big welcome to you, young teacher. I just hope that getting totalwar from openwar will keep this site peaceful enough :) . You'll sure meet an interesting and supportive lot right here. Brace yourself and keep up their pace. Be seing you, time and places.

Welcome aboard, Totalwar! Great to have another teacher join our community. I've been teaching at both the elementary and junior high school levels here in Japan...although I would really like to try teaching in a university here. Anyway...congratulations on your upcoming marriage and I hope you enjoy your stay here. There's a lot of topics here on the boards, so I don't think you'll have a problem building and maintaining your hosting credits. I'm a hosted member and so far the server's uptime has been very reliable. Hope to see more of you on the forums!

I read your sig before your post, and it seemed interesting enough I wanted to sign up.. but I guess your site isn't up yet.. good luck getting it going here ^.~I'll have to keep an eye on your posts.. ^^

Greetings everyone.  Lets see, where do I start?  I came here looking for new hosting.  My old provider, openwar.net is no longer on line for some reason and I felt you guys seemed pretty stable.  Openwar was another pay by your post site but it just used post count so Im interested to see how your system works out. 

I am 23, graduated from Saginaw Valley State University with a BA in Elementary Education.  Since there are no teaching jobs in Michigan and my Fiancé is still attending SVSU, I am stuck substitute teaching.  Over the summer Im working at the Sylvan Learning Center which is like a tutoring program.

As I said above, I have a fiancé and Ill post how I proposed as well as pictures of the rings once I get an account.  The date is May 13, 2006 for anyone who cares.  My interests include Reading books (Steven King, Vernor Vinge, Asamov, Orson Scott Card), Comics (Back issues of X-men, alpha flight, and what if, and graphic novels of Batman, Superman, Swamp thing, Spawn, JLA, and The Watchman). 

I will be using my web space here to host my website which is being overhauled currently. Its basically dedicated to my roleplaying game which is an amalgamation of my interests.  Im looking forward to my time here and wish you all the best.

147693[/snapback]

hello totalwar... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... ;)

i still newbie and need for experience too..

have fun.. ;)