xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ragnorok161

Favorite Game System!

what is your favorite game system  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thats not a very good list why have you got the N64 but not the playsation one, and why do you have the psp but not the nintendo ds, out of those i would rpobably pick the gamecube becuase of all the good first party games that you can get for it.

I'll just make this out of the three main gaming consoles at the moment.- Nintendo Game Cube- XBox- PS2Personally I would have to choose the XBox. The reason being is because it is the most powerful gaming console out there on the market at this time. The games were no good in the beginning for several years when it was first released, but Microsoft seems to be getting better games out there now. Everything about it is high-quality, name-brand components.PS2 was really good when it was first released, but I don't see as many of the latest and greatest games being supported by it any more (e.g. KotOR 2, Halo 2). It made a world record when it was first released, as bing the most highly-sold gaming console in history upon it's inital release back in 2000 (?). My brother owns one, and it's been great.Game Cube is a cheap, and good gaming console as well. Although it's not as powerful as ... XBox for example, it does have a really good ATI video card (VPU) in it, and for it's time. I've played 007 on it, and the graphics were always smooth, and it was a lot of fun.

The Xbox is simply the greatest console because of these 8 reasons...

1. Halo (enough said?)

2. It has the best graphics of all of the consoles currently out.

3. Halo 2 (still not convinced?)

4. It has a built in hard drive so there is no need for memory cards.

5. Xbox Live (oh yeah!)

6. Yes, the original controllers were quite massive, but the S-Style ones are more manageable.
(any critics of the design of the xbox or the controller should visit this site to gather more support information or a laugh or two... http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=xbox_suckit)

7. An Xbox Jewel that takes up 25% of the surface area so that you do not forget what system you are playing during loading screens. (just for added kicks)

8. If you really want to you can rip music onto the hard drive. (I still prefer my iPod over the Xbox for portable music playing)

You see, the Xbox is the ultimate gaming console as of right now. If you do not have an Xbox, you should get one.

i like gamecube the most, but the only thing is that they don't produce many games that i like (only zelda and the sims =P) but anyways i like how nintendo made it, so no one could make copies of their games, (well at least i still don't know of a place where they sell you copies of Gamecube games)

i vote xbox becuase of its games and graphics but when the PS3 comes out it will be the best because it can use the ps2 and ps1 games but the xbox 360 cant use the xbox games which is sort of weird. and i finally think that the nintendo company is going to be a challenge for the ps3 and xbox360 becase of the revolution which can play all nintendo games for any nintendo system which is what i heard

My favorite would be the GameCube. It just has more games that I'm interested in for it. I do like Halo and Halo 2 for Xbox, but I don't own one. Plus, those are about the only two games I like for Xbox. Also, a GameCube is kinda cheap compared to those other consoles, and yet it has pretty good graphics. However, when it comes down to it, I mainly care about how fun a game is, not how nice the graphics in it are, so that's why I like the GameCube more.

I like the Xbox because of it's games....HaloHalo 2Knights of the Old RepublicKotor 2Burnout 3 (yeah multiplatform but whatever)Ninja GaidenIt also has Xbox Live.And internal Hard DriveThe only problem is a lot of people (including me) have to take it apart every once in a while because of disc read errors. Then I have to clean it....

Nintendo Gamecube is the best because its price...But some good game Nintendo make are..Super Smash BrosandMario Cart Double DashThose are really fun games that no other console have.

Favorite game system?Too little choices.My first favorite system would be PS1(yes thats right!),cuz no matter that it has terrible GFX and sound,i had the best time with it,mostly with NFS serial.My second choice would be,offcourse,SEGA MegaDrive 2.That i dont even have to explain.But,this way,i voted PS2.

Guest mstewart1

i chose ps2 basically since its da only 1 i avplus i have tried other consoles, but still believe ps2 is of better graphics and quality :P