xisto Community
X3r0X

Free sigs and graphics No lies :D......

Hey guys, my site gives out custom made graphics ie. sigs, affiliate buttons etc. etc. and also pre-made ones. The pre-made section isnt complete but you still can request custom ones.Go to: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Any and all comments on the site are welcome. Remember, to get sigs etc. you must register in the forums and post a request thread!

the main site looks pretty good, it's just a little to plain - are u thinking of adding a logo/banner at the top?btw, when i click on the activation link for registration i get this error: Parse error: parse error, unexpected $, expecting ')' in /home/nextgeng/public_html/config.php on line 77

ur site looks kool much.special heavy dark color style is rather pretty!u are good at make sig and graphics i think thought visiting ur webpage just now.well done! :)

Yeah, im going to make a completley new layout because i cant use php-nuke to well :) Lol, its probably me but anyway :)Ill keep everyone posted on the new site. In the mean time if you want a sig pm me with the details and ill make it for you :DCheers.

when i go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ a list of things comes up nd when i go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it goes to a forum with nothing there  :D it sounds like a promising site but whats wrong?

Same here !!!! :):)
He has not uploaded anything to his website yet...I think

Sorry for the confusion people! I took down my site because i had to many errors in the Php-Nuke side of it and i suck at php :) so i am doing a layout from scratch! Its 20% complete and i will post preview pics here soon!Watch out people! Defiant Designs is coming! (I changed the name <_< )

a little err, plain, how bout adding some sick graphics.my site still aint up, but I could be using a cool layout, but thats ok.
it looks preatty good, but you should make it more attractive.

ATTENTION!: The site isnt up yet! Although i have completed the layout (a more basic version just so you can request graphics <_< ) i need to upload the forums. Expect it to be up by the weekend!