xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dodomi

Final Fantasy Vii

i m very like this game , that story is very very good !!!!!

i have play that game more than 10 time already, but not feel boring!!!

i have some thing can help u all in that game:

1. that summon(odin) box pass is 36--->10--->59--->97

2. want kill that boss at sea , must all people hp 7777 , and then use 4 times summon (knight of round), u will win!!!(only 20minit)

i hope i can help u all at this game!!!!!!thx

There's probably a hundred FF7 topics but I may as well mention that I too think FF7 is the best of the series. Graphics are hurtin, but the storyline is the best IMO.

well the graphics are going ot hurting for this game for a long time evne the spelling mistakes that were put in the game Touph Ring :unsure: but everything else is top notch if i were square i would have been smart to revamp the game during production of the movie all you really doing is changing the design and look to the game fix some spelling errors thats about it might get away with the sound and sotryline. but either way the game and the movie will make it complete so to speak.

I too think that this is defeniteley the best game of the Final Fantasy series.I cant wait for this game to be out on the ps3

It definitely is the best oone of the series (which is saying a lot). I for one have played it for over 100 hours on one of my saved games AND i have also started it over atleast 3 times so ive gotten my use out of it. Also, you can check out my website for any information on the game. The site that is guarenteed to work is my old site here or you can check my Xisto new release version of the same site but i am warning you i havent gotten to adding much of the content since i first wanted to finish the layout and other backend scripts. Wonderful game.