xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

My G Sig lotr

i don't care if it's not exciting right now, im just trying to get better, using different things. and geting used to it more so.Guandgdian, it should work fine, someting is wrong with your browser.

actually the first one looked better. this one's also good but not too attractive. you have done it properly but this wasn't such a good idea so it doesn't look as good as first one. anyways nice work. i think you should make a photo album where guys can rate your photo and comment on it. i guess there are some portals which allow you to do this once you install them on your site space.... why not give it a shot?

This looks a lot better than some of the work I've seen lately from many members.The border is simple and works well, and I only see one thing that you would want to correct; your font.Look up some tutorials on blending fonts and you're good to go.

That is a very nice sig. You have kept it simple, but it still stands out. I agree with rejected that you need to correct the font, otherwise some very good work. Look forward to some more.

If you do want to set up a gallery then have a look at the following link:

http://coppermine-gallery.net/

ooh pretty colors i think rejected is talking about me (thinks of plans of spamming email)

Too monotone for my liking. I would suggest keeping the Gandalf his own colour, and rather doing some white brushing on top to blend him in. Try a more "LOTR" font too, or at least something more script like. (There are actual LOTR fonts - look up Ringbearer or Tolkien)

Yeah, you can find the RingBearer font on 1001fonts.com, I believe. It would work a lot better with the sig. Also, try not to make the font so "different" from the rest of the sig. Everything else is blue, and the text is silverish. It doesn't quite fit.Also, the horse is kinda vague. Maybe darken that layer up just a little.Other than that, good job again Dj.