xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MarCrush

Post Copier Annoying, isnt it...

i'm worried abt the negative points system..nowdays i found myself more more hard & difficulty to keep the host on Xisto,.coz the credit system falling so fast.. then my warned level is 40% if you add the negative points i think i will been banned from the forum

Yes that is very annoying and hopefully it will eventually be completely abolished, btu I dont think this is very likely, the best we can do is to report this terrible act, which is made all the more worse when you consider how easy it is to quote the original poster. And the credits and reputation system I do not personally think that it is hard to keep your hosting, I think it makes it easier as you can see how close you are to being suspended/banned, as it means that an admin can not just ban you and not give a reason.

Infact I don't think it takes as long as it should. With this post i've got the 30 posts required for a package 2 hosting account.But maybe it's because I don't make one word posts... I dunno.

Someone copying a post is annoying but it is so easy to detect that I find it is not so bad. I think it is worse when people cut and paste an article from somewhere and it goes on for pages and pages. I hate it when they do that when they could easily have just put up a link. Some people are just lazy. Also, I do tend to agree that the hosting credits decrease at a quick rate. You tend to have to post about 4-5 times a week in order to keep them at a static level. Obviously it depends on the size of the post. If I post 2-3 messages a week, I generally lose about 3 days of hosting credits.