xisto Community
wariorpk

Questions About Deleting My Account I Already Know How To Delete But I Need Info

Ok I am very pleased with this service but with the summer months comming and family vacations comming I know I'm not going to have time to post enough. I already know how to delete hosting.My Questions Are:1. Can I apply for hosting again2. If I can apply for hosting again can I use the same name (gecko.trap17.com)Comments:I'm still gonna post to get credits for when I reapply in the fall. Also thanks to everyone who answered my questions and have fun this summer!

1. Can I apply for hosting again

2. If I can apply for hosting again can I use the same name (gecko.trap17.com)

147407[/snapback]

1. Yes. A lot of members have done this before, so you can, too.

2. Yes. You just have to delete your old one at https://support.xisto.com/ first.

My comment: Don't have you more than 90 hosting credits? If so, then your account will either be suspended or nothing will happen, and you won't have to apply again. :D

Thanks for answering my questions snilldude!

147440[/snapback]

Heh. No problem. If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to ask - either by PM or by making a thread.

Have fun on your vacation! :D