xisto Community
grandgamer

Nintedno Nexus Amazing

this is amazing Nintendo has already came up with an idea after the revolution call the Nexus it looks so much better and more advanced then the Revolution it also comes in different color comes in 9 colors here are the pictures Posted Image

We can only hope. Plus, No one knows what the Revolution will look like, because the system shown at E3 was a prototype. Also I think that the Nexus is the Revolution, it is on of its code names(like how the XBOX 360 was called Xenon)

Why would they want to plan on releasing a system, then work on another one right after? That's probley the last thing nintendo is worried about, They need to make this system be everything it can be to make up for that GameCube. >.<But hopefully nintendo will crush sony in the market aiming for a new system if even "The Nexus"

Why would they want to plan on releasing a system, then work on another one right after? That's probley the last thing nintendo is worried about, They need to make this system be everything it can be to make up for that GameCube. >.<

But hopefully nintendo will crush sony in the market aiming for a new system if even "The Nexus"

Although I agree with you [that Nintendo wouldn't plan another system before releasing the Revolution]. I support all systems: XBOX 360, PS3, and Nintendo Revolution. But the three systems are used for different reasons.

Take a look at the XBOX, PS2, and Gamecube. each has their own reason why they didn't fail. The way I see it, XBOX is for people who like online games (i.e. Halo2), PS2 is for people who prefer one-player games (i.e. Grand Theft Auto:Vice City/San Andreas or Final Fantasy), and Gamecube is for party games (i.e. Super Smash Bros. Melee or Mario Party 4)

The same will be for the new systems, XBOX 360, PS3, and Nintendo Revolution.

The XBOX 360 will be like a computer because of the features it has. So it will still be powered on online support. PS3 not only has the ability to link with PSP but also has the best graphics of all three systems. And as for the Nintendo Revolution? Well as usuall they aren't releasing many details about the system.

Though not a lot of people know what they look like. But luckily I got a picture of the Revolution and the PS3!

Posted Image

Posted Image

They look sweet, eh?

Well if I get more details I will give them to you.

-//.::Tseng Tsuzaki signing out::.

Although I agree with you [that Nintendo wouldn't plan another system before releasing the Revolution]. I support all systems: XBOX 360, PS3, and Nintendo Revolution. But the three systems are used for different reasons.

Take a look at the XBOX, PS2, and Gamecube. each has their own reason why they didn't fail. The way I see it, XBOX is for people who like online games (i.e. Halo2), PS2 is for people who prefer one-player games (i.e. Grand Theft Auto:Vice City/San Andreas or Final Fantasy), and Gamecube is for party games (i.e. Super Smash Bros. Melee or Mario Party 4)

The XBOX 360 will be like a computer because of the features it has. So it will still be powered on online support. PS3 not only has the ability to link with PSP but also has the best graphics of all three systems. And as for the Nintendo Revolution? Well as usuall they aren't releasing many details about the system.

Though not a lot of people know what they look like. But luckily I got a picture of the Revolution and the PS3!

Posted Image

Posted Image

They look sweet, eh?

149488[/snapback]

::drool::

The PS3 looks damn purty. Funny how gamer geeks get all excited about new hardware. lol

I'm wondering where you found out about the Nexus. Mind posting a link? This could be just some fan made design. There are lots of fan made concepts and designs out there, such as this "Panasonic Gamecube" and some sort of Gamecube/Gameboy splice.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They look sweet, eh?

149488[/snapback]

The gamecube wasn't that good IMO and was its worst system.. Mainly because there was like no online games + didn't have dvd support, and it came out as too "kiddy" and then publishers just made games for xbox/ps2 and forgot about gamecube..

I hope this new system will bring nintendo back on top :D

The way I see it is:

XBOX is basically a stripped down computer.. I mean xbox live is cool and all but my computer can do ALL those things and way more.. If the new XBOX is going to be 300$ you should rather buy a comp, IMO.

PS2 is a good system but they often fail to have quality origonal games, and yes PS2 had good games but think about the whole library.. Like 1/10 random games will be good..

This new nintendo will be the gaming console, while the others are more like entertainment systems..

-L.F.

The picture above is a fake(sorry to tell you) but on a good note I came upon an official press relaese stating:"Nintendo?s forthcoming Revolution, whose specs maybe just possibly might include a dual-core 1.8GHz PowerPC-based setup with 512KB L2 cache, 1.2GHz FSB, 600MHz ATI graphics chip with 12MB SRAM, 128MB ?main storage? SRAM (for GPU and sound L3 cache), 256MB main DRAM, 7.1 surround sound, and some 6GB dual-layer HP/Panasonic disc format. Well then, if these do indeed have any truth to them (and we?re by no means saying they do), it looks like the Revolution will be a run for the other next-gen systems money"In plain English this means that the Nintendo Revolution is going to far pretty well against the competition.On the other hand I came upon details on the PS3 also which you can look at the numbers to tell the systems are sweet."Product name: PlayStation 3Logo: PLAYSTATION®3CPU Cell ProcessorPowerPC-base Core @3.2GHz1 VMX vector unit per core512KB L2 cache7 x SPE @3.2GHz7 x 128b 128 SIMD GPRs7 x 256KB SRAM for SPE* 1 of 8 SPEs reserved for redundancytotal floating point performance: 218 GFLOPSGPURSX @550MHz1.8 TFLOPS floating point performanceFull HD (up to 1080p) x 2 channelsMulti-way programmable parallel floating point shader pipelinesSoundDolby 5.1ch, DTS, LPCM, etc. (Cell- base processing) Memory 256MB XDR Main RAM @3.2GHz 256MB GDDR3 VRAM @700MHzSystem BandwidthMain RAM 25.6GB/sVRAM 22.4GB/sRSX 20GB/s (write) + 15GB/s (read) SB< 2.5GB/s (write) + 2.5GB/s (read) System Floating Point Performance 2 TFLOPSStorage Detachable 2.5" HDD slot x 1I/OUSB Front x 4, Rear x 2 (USB2.0) Memory Stick standard/Duo, PRO x 1SD standard/mini x 1CompactFlash (Type I, II) x 1 Communication Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) x 3 (input x 1 + output x 2) Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/gBluetooth 2.0 (EDR) Controller Bluetooth (up to 7) USB 2.0 (wired) Wi-Fi (PSP) Network (over IP) AV Output Screen size: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080pHDMI: HDMI out x 2Analog: AV MULTI OUT x 1Digital audio: DIGITAL OUT (OPTICAL) x 1Disc Media CD PlayStation CD-ROM, PlayStation 2 CD-ROM, CD-DA, CD-DA (ROM), CD-R, CD-RW, SACD, SACD Hybrid (CD layer), SACD HD, DualDisc, DualDisc (audio side), DualDisc (DVD side) DVD: PlayStation 2 DVD-ROM, PlayStation 3 DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RWBlu-ray Disc: PlayStation 3 BD-ROM, BD-Video, BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE"*Awesome*-//.::End Transmission::.