xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Renders How to?

Allright, so i keep trying to use already existing renders to blend it into my sigs to get my sig to actually have some content, but i can't do it, i keep getting a white or black border around the pic, inner shadow just gives a dirty pathetic look :rolleyes:Any tips?

Get good quality renders with transparent outlines...try looking on the GameRenders.com forums.
Here's two of my tutorials...

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/9968-adding-a-render-to-a-sig-add-renders-to-your-sigs-in-photoshop/ -- Adding a render to your sig

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/9970-render-blending-how-to-blend-a-render-to-your-sig-in-photoshop/ -- Render blending

also what i figure out you have to do it in layers as well if you don't care to do the cut in paste and you have to match the color for both the render and the brush effects take notice at my super mario and blood rayne sigs the blood rayne came out a little better though.

Thanks Johnny, the first tutorial (adding a render) worked for me :Dand saint michael, it's great that you post, but reply something that i can use, wtf is blood rayne, and i've never seen your mario stuff..? :D

No problem. I do what I can. Mostly. It's my job to help out here anyway, and I don't do that as much as I could. :DAnd lol, I have no idea what Saint Mike is talking about either...

I think Saint Mike's talking about his render blending in his sigs. Notice how it's the same colour and there's some brushing over the top.Oh, and Hmmz, if your render can't be erased easily or there's some other problems - I like to use a very small inner glow, which doesn't look too bad or obstructive.