xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fowlance

Animated Signature.

You might want to spice up the animation. Took me a few seconds to notice the text change color. Hmm...or you could use bright colors for the background, which would emphasize the text.

I'd say make the blue in the background more lively, and maybe have the text shine blue instead of silver. Then you've got an awesome sig. GJ.

Johnny just about said it all. I would add, maybe place the text in a more central position, it looks a bit random now... and I would suggest a different font - you don't really want to be doing effects on pixellated fonts.

I agree that a different font is a good idea, and perhaps slightly larger. Slightly brightening the background and using a blue glow as opposed to white is something you could have a go at. The address in the bottom right is also a little hard to read at a glance.