xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mobileunlocking

England & U.S.A Great Team

ell i think england and the usa are a good team so dont mess with us lol.

Mick

i dont mean to be offensive

but do you realize what creatures on this planet show power to ensure their status in a group:

monkeys :)

OK. Now the lobby has become dirty :)

Why should you talk about politics here LOL? We are happy without it!
As for Bush, he is the most intelligent president his country had ever had -

Check these out:

George Bush has a heart attack and dies. He goes to hell where the devil is waiting for him. I don't know what to do here" says the devil. "you are on my list but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. "I have got three folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let you decide who leaves". [br]George thought that sounded pretty good, so he agreed. [br][/br]The devil opened the first door, in it was Richard Nixon and a large pool of water. He kept diving and surfacing over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No" George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and don't think I could do that all day long. [br][/br]The devil led him to the next room. in it was Tony Blair with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing the hammer time after time after time. "No I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I would was break rocks all day. "commented George. [br][/br]The devil opened a third door. in it George saw Bill Clinton. lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Llewinsky, doing what she does best. [/br]George Bush looked at this in disbelief for a while and finally said. "Yeah, I can handle this" [br][/br]The devil smiled and said........... [br]"OK Monica you are free to go".

[/br]
Three American soldiers driving from Basra to Baghdad on a routine patrol. They were moving north along the road when they came upon an Iraqi insurgent who was unconscious and badly wounded at the side of the road. Then they noticed an American marine on the other side of the road who was also badly wounded and moaning in pain. [br][/br]They began working on the two casualties and asked the marine what had happened. [br][/br]He clenched his teeth and told them the story between gasps for air. [br][/br]"I was patrolling the west side of the road moving south when I came upon that fellow over there moving north. We got our weapons leveled onto each other at the same time. After a couple of seconds I said, "Sadaam Hussein is an ****!" So he goes, "George Bush is an ****!" We were standing there in the road shaking hands when a truck hit us."

Hope, no war starts on this thread!!! :)

Googlue!

I hope so.

I desperately hope you are not serious. Do you realize how many people died in Iraq? Afghanistan? Is it right to "correct" one wrong with another?

if war between england and the usa broke i take bets it would last no more then a dayCAN YOU SAY NUKE

I'd be lying if I said England and USA are a weak team together, but in my opinion England is just following USA like a dog. When Kerry becomes president, I don't know what will happen, but I doubt it that the strong alliance will break.