xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Second Animated Sig color looks good

Well, the animation is kinda pointless, and Mario is WAY too dark, and the text is a totally different color, and there's no border...Yeah, sorry for ripping it apart on you...:rolleyes:

Saint Michael, though your latest sig is very nice your signature sig impresses me more. Can I suggest to have one forum where graphic request may be made since we have many expert graphic designer around? Also, it won't be free the one that request graphic will pay in terms of credits.

By the way illimanation (btw, you know you spelled illumination, or elimination, wrong, right?), don't call people noobs. Any more and you'll recieve warnings.@Dragonfly -- I'm sure there are a few designers here that would take your request for free, At the moment you can't donate credits. Maybe eventually we could get some sort of credit system (other than hosting credits), and we could sell graphics for a certain amount of credits. But yeah, just put up a request, and I'm sure someone will do it eventually.

thanks dragon they are getting betterwell i am a noob still :D:( but anyways if you need some help just pm all i can say is that i will try can't give 1000% the best but its ok :Don the topic of the mario redner you wouldn't believe the shading i got with the mario that wa th best one i could use hmmm i just had another ideawheres that tutorial on animated squares

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

thanks dragon they are getting better

well i am a noob still :D:(  but anyways if you need some help just pm all i can say is that i will try can't give 1000% the best but its ok :D

on the topic of the mario redner you wouldn't believe the shading i got with the mario that wa th best one i could use hmmm i just had another idea

wheres that tutorial on animated squares

147399[/snapback]

Try looking on gamrenders' forums...they seem to have like every render and it's momma you need.

yeah i just went there not bad of site but i just don't want to go through all the ehadaches of posting this and that just give me the renders already.

yeah i just went there not bad of site but i just don't want to go through all the ehadaches of posting this and that just give me the renders already.

147613[/snapback]

Haha, you only have to post to get into the premium section. Everything else is open, I think.

yeah 15 "good" posts just to get in that maybe i will do but i did some nice ones in the normal section

yeah 15 "good" posts just to get in that maybe i will do but i did some nice ones in the normal section

147786[/snapback]

Yeah, the normal section's always open, and it's not really that hard to get into premium...just rate 15 sigs in the Your Stuff section. You can even rate mine. :D