xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
l!nk

Guild Wars Recruitment recruitment for my new guild

hey there to all you guild wars players here :rolleyes: i have formed a new guild on guild wars with a small group of friends who also own the game. Currently only at 4 members, but were looking to recruit many more :lol: if there is anyone interested in here ( we are a european guild, european members would be easiest) Then please feel free to message me in game, my character is Link Elvenpath, or e-mail me on richardday31@hotmail.com. For those of you that dont know, guild wars is a mmorpg, which is why i felt that this topic should be put here, if anyone thinks this is in the wrong place, do say :D hope to hear from some of u in guild wars

hey there to all you guild wars players here :rolleyes: i have formed a new guild on guild wars with a small group of friends who also own the game. Currently only at 4 members, but were looking to recruit many more :lol:  if there is anyone interested in here ( we are a european guild, european members would be easiest) Then please feel free to message me in game, my character is Link Elvenpath, or e-mail me on richardday31@hotmail.com. For those of you that dont know, guild wars is a mmorpg, which is why i felt that this topic should be put here, if anyone thinks this is in the wrong place, do say :D hope to hear from some of u in guild wars

147067[/snapback]

"friends who also own the game"... what do you mean by that? Do you mean people who are good at it (i.e. ownage), or developers?

I always thought game owners and developers stayed neutral without a guild...

I think he means to actually own a copy of the game because the best thing about Guild Wars is that you buy it once and then have unlimited online play time. This is also a reason why it became so popular, its taking over the mmorpg crown from wow nearly.

yeh a group of friends, is just me and friends from school :D do u guys have the game? cos i really wanna expand the guild a bit more, we not got enough members at the moment :S

I have guild wars. I play it....now and then. Not extremely active with work and I was coding a game for a few people before. What all does your guild have right now? Do you have a guild hall or anything?

Hey.

I'm planning on buying guild wars soon, and it would definately help me to get started right off in a clan.

What's the clan name? not that it really makes that much difference, but i'm a curious person and I'd like to know.

anyway, I would like you to know beforehand that I may be new to guild wars, but I'm not new to MMORPG's. In fact, I'm in the process right now of helping with the codeing for one that my friend is planning... that could take a couple of years though, seeing as it's only the two of us.

arin