xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Favorite Food This should be fun :)

Personally I really like corn on the cob, egg noodles, pizza, chicken, and pastas. Believe it or not, I'm actually thin! :rolleyes: What do you guys and gals like?

My favourite foods are:-TacosBurritosNachos (as you can tell, I LOVE Mexican food!)Hamburgers (NOT the McDonalds/Burger King etc. kind)PotatosPineapplePixy Stix (I had to have some kind of sweet here :rolleyes: )There's a heap more than that, but those are probably my very favourite foods.

Favourite foods quite a lot... altho im so skinny i eat like a pig & still don't gain weight.. but thats another problem .ok about the food :1. Pizza2. Spaghetti3. Curry4. Chinese rice ( rofl i live for chinese food)5. Taco ( I love spicy food...)6. Chips (lol)7. Ice cream ( Is icecream considered a food ? :rolleyes: )So that are my fav meals probably... Cheers dr1v3r

Like the others I have to put PIZZA as the first favourite food on my list. Then: Spaghetti (mmmhhh....I'm getting hungry...) roasted beef Hamburgers noodles and so on...

Mine's 1. dimsum - I don't mind eating dumplings and siomai everyday, 2. chicken - buttered chicken, grilled chicken with lots of rice. 3. vegetables - potatoes, carrots, leaves, asparagus with butter and pepper!! yum 4. spaghetti - with lots of olive oil, shrimps and clams. Our team medic recommended this to us. 5. shrimps - just can't get enough of it. 6. sausages - Frankfurters for breakfast with whole bread and butter. Fruits: green apple, green mango, anything that's bitter and green. that's why I'm hyperacidic. no sweets for me. I'm 17 and I weigh a measly 115 lbs. I'm so underweight.

1. K.F.C2. Pizza3. Tom Yam noodle(thailand style)4. Steamboat5. BBQ6. Rojak7. Roti Canai(india style)8. Sate9. Chicken Chop10. Ice -creamthis is all my top ten favorite food!!!~~~

1. Lobster, dipped in butter2. Artichokes, dipped in butter3. Soft Boiled Eggs on toast with butter4. Buffalo Chicken, with butter, just kidding5. Beef soup made in a slow cooker with potato?s carrots, and green beans.

My favorite foods are; Tacos that are very spicey.Very spicey Buffalo Wings Chocolate chip cookiesAnd anything that tobasco sauce goes good with. XD

I am probably the weirdest person you will ever know but I love popcorn. I love the way it looks and tastes. I also love the texture of it. I think its very itneresting that no popcorn pops alike. I like it with butter and salt. Its so tasty. The best part of it is when it comes to things to be addicted to I would rather choose this than something not so good to be addicted to hehe.I also really like chicken. My favorite dessert is cheesecake.

Popcorn is like junkfood. :D Cheesecake is delicious. :D I should have included that in my personal list.

Pizza, spagetti, salad and pasts, tortilla, here is a great salad!Lively Lemon Salad "Sugar snap peas are dressed up in a spicy lemon dressing. A great summer side dish for serving outdoors." Original recipe yield: 4 servings. INGREDIENTS:2 cups Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap? Peas 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest, finely chopped 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh 1 clove garlic, finely chopped 1/8 teaspoon red pepper, crushed (optional) 2 tablespoons olive oil 1/4 cup green onions, finely sliced 1/4 cup almonds, ranch-flavored, sliced 1 pinch black pepper salt DIRECTIONS:Bring 2 quarts water to boil; stir in 1tablespoon salt. Plunge Mann's Stringless Sugar Snap Peas into boiling water; cook 45 seconds from the moment peas were added. Do not overcook even briefly or peas will become too soft. Drain; immediately plunge into ice water or 2 minutes. Drain thoroughly; reserve. To make dressing: mix zest, lemon juice, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt, crushed red peppers and black pepper, whisk in oil. Toss dressing with reserved sugar snap peas, green onion and sliced almonds. Arrange salad on serving platter. Garnish with lemon slices. what do you think?

popcorn is very good as well, with salt, or with lots and lots of butter hmmmmLast i also treid butter and salt together, (butter melted) on popcorn it was very nice! (don;t do this if you are a salt and not sweet popcorn lover). still salads are the best... and most healthy food.