xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sunkist_06

Search Engine

I think were all firmiliar of search engines, :rolleyes: but thanks for reminding me of MSN and Yahoo even though I already know em !Here is a search engine you might not know http://www.use.com/ I think it is :SBut Yahoo, MSN, Google, etc. are the BIG Search engines so I think everyone in Xisto will know em incase they are just a newbie to the net ! :lol:Thx Anyway, :D

Please do not post the obvious search engines... im pretty sure who ever gets on the net knows of yahoo, msn, google, askjeeves, altavista or even dogpile... because if you post the obvious its not helping anyone plus it can be considered as spam especially your second post Sunkist_06

and its not even a correct link... you need two dashs on

http://

... :rolleyes:

it is a really cool search the way that it ranks the sites is cool so you know if you have not found it in the first 5 pages you will not find it with the search variables you used. and that it is so quick when it searches the algorithim is really well desiged. i love it i won't use any other search engine

If you want you can try this search engines, don't know if theyr good or not:

Mamma, the mother of all search engines :angry:

Metacrawler - this one will search the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN and Ask Jeeves)

WebCrawler - seems interesting

37.com - search in 37 diferent search engines

Ditto - seems great for images

FTP search engines - several ftp search engines

Thousands of search engines - all divided by country, pretty cool