xisto Community
karlo

Check Out My New And First Design

yes its clean and simplistic, but this thread should be moved to the website discussion board, not in the hosted members area..

I think it looks nice, especially because of the design. The colours seem to be in harmony, so it comes up to your eyes, when you see this site on the internet. All in all it would be great if you made a site in this layout, too

It's the future design of the website of gishpuppy.com. It it cool? How can I improve my designing skills? And how can I make a look similar to IPB's look? I'm using Macromedia Fireworks MX... Thanks in Advance. :P

I cant see it on my computer. Could you put it on a direct file or put it on the forums? For too make it simmilar to IPB do you mean so it will have the same design as your site pages. If so probably keep the middle random so each page will have something in there why forums.

oh Yeah. Does that created with flash mx or else? Fireworks?it's very nice too.you would be using flash to make better layout.:D

149091[/snapback]

I used Macromedia Fireworks MX. I don't want to use Flash because for computers without Flash, the website will load slower.