xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Template done in ps

take a look at this template out that im working on.. i checked out about 3 tutorials and i put them all together.. the site is not done yet but tis is just forĀ  preview. tell me what you think.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

146795[/snapback]

Looks pretty nice. I think the banner could be a bit better, and the nav font could be a little cooler, but overall it's a pretty cool template. GJ. Finish it up. ^-^

yea i know the banner is no good, im ot done with it but i just put it there to see that the banner will go there.any idea what kind of font style would look good?

This is just my opinion, but I think either a pixelated font or one like you see on a calculator would look good, although it may be a little hard to read. Nice template overall though.

pretty neat! great job, I think that is one of the best combination of colors. When is your site gonna be ready? and tell me what is it going to be about?Cheers! :rolleyes:

Truthfully, in my opinion, it is bad.The banner is way to small, the navigation bar below it looks wierd because of the bevel or gradient, the bars below it and before the main content box are plain, and those buttons on the bottom left, the colors clash badly and the button ruins them.I am sure, if you use better tutorials, your result would be much better.

sorry. . . but, not good.the dark blue and black is not a good combiantion, as the dark blue doesnt show up near the black.I don't have any problems with the grey but the top naviagtion gradient looks tacky, and as does the side navigation gradiant circles . .5/10jus sort out the colours and gradients and it'll be ok

I don't think it's that bad. Still needs some work though, especially with the font and where the blue runs into the black. Maybe if you choose a stronger font face it would be easier to read. Your blue is so dark on your side navigation bar, that you've lost the definition on the buttons...unless you're going to change color on mouse-over.But overall a really nice effort.