xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

4 Combo Tutorial Siq

mah im just wasting space and spamming for no apparent reason:rolleyes: :lol::D

Not too bad, but the colours aren't working for me. I think the grey border/red text/blue and black background clash a bit. I'd recommend changing the font to something more "tech", and a different colour, and putting a metal gradient overlay on the border to make it look shiny.

i want to do that animate light technique but every time u do ut ut cimes out wrong it doesn't stay with in the text it goes through it :rolleyes::lol::D

1st -- Border is kinda unnecessary. Try doing a simple 3px border on that one. Tech borders are VERY tricky, believe me. The background is decent I suppose, but you really have to learn some brushing. Text doesn't quite fit on that one.2nd -- Much better. You could get a better font, and slap a 1 or 3px border on that sucker, and you're in good shape. Background could use brushing again though.BTW Saint Mike, I think on one of my topics at IPBG I gave some pointers to Damann on the light flash thing.

well i finally figure out why some of my renders where not coming out like that should ctrl+u yeah i will post an updated look for the blood rayne sig and with a gothic font

the first one in like 5 minutes after going through some tutorials for refresher the second one that took me about 15-20 minutes after finding the right brushing and gradient effects i just improved it as an animate sig now look at new topic

I think the name 'Saint-Michael' will always look better uncentered, because the hyphen doesn't have equal characters on each side.

146884[/snapback]

Hm...very good point...I never would have picked that out...