xisto Community
kitty

Hello Everybody! Im hunting a wabbit :)

Hello..My nickname is kitty,as you can see :) I'm 22 years old and I spend my days in Yugoslavia now better known as Serbia and Montenegro.:lol:I attend medical school and I'm a 3'rd year student,who thinks that medicine is a human profession and everybody who want's to do this job,must be a person of big heart and with lot of patience for the people who are giving their trust to us.I want to specialize psyhology and my "little one" wants me to have my own clinic,isn't that nice from him? :D In my spare time,which I don't have much I like to,chat with interesting people,paint pictures on glass,to bath a lot (3 times a day,minimum),to listen to nice music,to cook interesting dishes for my loved ones,to hang on phone for ours with my "little one",to drive fast while listening loud music.A few weaks ago I started learning,how to build a website and on my quest for a good webhosting,my "Teddy Bear" told me of this webhost.I hope,I will learn a lot of new things from you or teach you something new,during our friendship. :rolleyes: Goodbye to all,for NOW..

Hello kitty and welcome to Xisto. I like that username of yours. Well i hope you enjoy your stay here we have alot of good people and staff at these boards. If you have any questions feel free to contact one of the moderators like myself or the admins. Well enough talk we all welcome you and go ahead and post away.

Welcome aboard, kitty. Hope you have a great time on the forums. There are lots of great people, and I think you'll keep coming back to post some more. Believe me, it'll become a habit. Anyway, have fun and see you on the boards!

Kitty,

Welcome! That's one very interesting bio :( I agree to the dot about the medical profession -- although I haven't really had to go to a doc yet (touchwood), I am sure the job takes a lot. Have you seen Patch Adams? I saw it only recently (about a month ago), and I loved it... I think Robin Williams was really cute :(

I'm sure you'll have fun here - especially if you're designing your site for the first time (that's always a good experience) and you like music, painting, and chatting :D Looking forward to more from you :D

Cheers!

hello kitty... :D yeah ,sounds like a japanese cartoon charactor which is very lovely and popular all over the world.hope you are the same as well :D welcome to Xisto community to share online time...