xisto Community
rejected

My Poem Unknown name..

My ex-girlfriend, Taylor, broke up with me on Saturday, and I'm trying to win her back. I wrote this poem for her and I'd like your opinion on it before I give it to her.The essence of spring, I watched your hairglisten with the light of a dawn morning.and with the eyes made of fire you embracedcold lips with the rouge dreams.With so many pains in my heart, I drivethe energy of longing to touch.Broken tears and sweating handsproduce my numb self. Always cryingwith the depressing thoughts.Like a young and wounded coyote,I am howling for your smile. Blessedgirl, female of platinum stars --the machinery of this sadness is crumblingmy heart into a mess of nothing.Thanks :rolleyes:

This is quite nice, rejected. It seems to be a big loss for you. I'm sorry you guys aren't bf & gf anymore...Keep writting, it makes you strong :lol: And also, you do it very well :DCheers! :rolleyes:

All depends. Why did she break up with you? If it was something that you did, like something silly such as looking at another girl....on television, then I think it's quite possible. If she likes someone else, then you might have a hard time there.Oh, and if I may add something, try to put something in the poem that will remind her of the good things that you guys did. That works. Trust me.

Thanks for the comments!I don't really think I can add anything else into here, this poem came strait from my heart.(to grandgamer: Make a move before he does; I bet she still likes you!)