xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaryAnne Der Esel

Sim Town Sim City for young kids. Ever played?

Sim Town : Sim City for young kids

Somewhere between Sim City 2000 and Sim City 3000 I stumbled upon Sim Town. What a cute game it was! You got to build roads and put down restaurants and all sorts of little houses. I don't think there were any taxes for the town; most kids in the 8 to 12 set wouldn't know what they were anyway. Basically you just built things. Has anyone ever played it?

Yup, I had Sim Town back in the day. It was a lot easier than the "real" sim city. All the buildings were funny too because for example an ice cream place might be in the shape of a banana split etc. It was definitely a lot of fun though.

Erm...I can't find the correct link for Sim Town. Can someone point me in the right direction. Googling it didn't work either.I don't have SimCity, but Sim Town would be interesting.

I have Sim Town, but it messed up my PC in a way. For example, it replaced my view destop icon at the bottom with SimTown Sounds or something. Other than that it's a cute little game.

Aww that games sounds really fun. I've never heard of it til now. Is it on PC only? I have Sim City 3000 on Game Boy Advance.

Edited by lekrissy (see edit history)

Hmm it is a cute game not for me. Actually my brother tell me that my fav game is this and I loved it very much. And tell that this game is not very easy but yes I am doing my level best.
Thus I thought the this game is for little kids only haha :lol:.

I never played SimTown, or at least I dont remember playing it, but there were a myriad of sim games that bring back a lot of memories. Sim Tower, Sim Ant, and a lot of others, they never became too popular but they sure were fun.

yes too many sim... games, they even made sim-nuclear power plant (not so fun). Well i haven't played sim town, but from the trailer in sc3ku it looked pretty cool with the fire engine and all, and that person on that bike looked pretty realistic

Never played SimTown really. It seems like it would be fun. I was always just into the sim city ideas....but was never old enough or smart enough to get everything running right. I would just build a little and set a natural disaster on them. I did play some fun theme park type games tho.The Sims was a great new game tho. I was hooked for a while because of how funny it was to see them interacting and leraning and growing. Getting stronger and better and working harder at their jobs. I really enjoyed the sims. I recommend it to all. Have to try sim town and see how it is .

Never played it. Didn't know about it either. Sounds intresting, but I'm sure Sim City may be the most fun thing for people who know what taxes are :) . But I would have liked it when I was a younger kid....I think.

I still play Sim Town! I like it even if it is for little kids. No wonder it was always so easy. In my computers class it has it on there so I play it all the time! So does my friend. But we play it for fun. Mine has lots of grass on every part of the town. There's also simfarm and simtower, but i dont really like those or simcity. oh well. :) XD-goo_goo_dolls

I think there should be a part in the sim games were you can walk around town and drive rob cars you know all that stuff. Please send email back if you will make one sim game like this-jordan