xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaryAnne Der Esel

Sim City Best game ever?

It's the game that started it all - Sim City. I've played the original, Sim City 2000, Sim City 3000, and have been deep into Sim City 4 since it came out a couple of years ago or so. Is there anyone else out there who loves this game as much as I do? I just love carving huge metropolises out of expansive pieces of land. I get something out of watching a city grow from a small plot of houses and a watertower into a bustling urban area....so rewarding, somehow.

I love playing Sim City and the Sims. They are great games that are different from most games on the market. They also challenge you to think, unlike most games today.

Sim City is a dream game if you are a person who loves simulation games. I do. I like Sim City. You get to build the streets, and buildings, create your own city. You can build it to look like what you want ti to look like. Sim City is fun.

I like sim city, but not so much like any newest games (gta,...).Few years ago that was my favourite computer game, but now there are much better games. That is regular. But if you want to buy this game, you can buy it. If you like a realistich games, this is a good game for you!!!!!!!!! You can find a description for this game( sim sity 4) on this site........http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.. :P

yeah i know that game and i have played it couple years ago, it was awsome game when i played it but i dont play that kind od games anymore. now my little sister is playing it. but yeah it is not bad game but not my taste anymore. :P

I thought it was a good game, but I'm not too good at it. I always ended up on about -100,000 simolions. The humour in the game is really good and it's similar to The Sims (2) in the fact that it's addictive. It is kind of rewarding if you actually see a city that you've made yourself. Landmarks are really cool too (where you get real-life buildings like the Eiffel Tower and plonk it in the middle of your city) but they're really expensive. I suppose that's why I always end up in debt :D

I like Sim City, the game is very good, luch things to discover etc, I played simcity on a 8086 for the first time, and later simcity 3000, I havent goten a change to tough simcity 4 yet..

I played the original sim city, sim city 3 and sim city 4. I think it's unique game. It just fun to watch your city growing, more people coming to your city, car accident, riot in your city etc. I admit after I play this game I have feeling to change my goal to become president :D LOL

I used to love sim city till I got like Grand Theft Auto and San Andreas. Areant they the ones who mad The Sims? I like making maps in Sim City Editor. Thats awalys fun to do once in awhile then play then when your done :D

Sim City is a really good game series. I've played Sim City 2000, but I'm not really that good at it. I end up spending way too much on roads between my city and the outlying areas. I also tend to unleash a lot of the disasters, just to see what happens. My personal favorite was the floating alien robot thing that flies through the town and zaps stuff. I always wondered though, was that supposed to do anything specific? I've had things catch on fire, as you'd expect from being blasted with an alien death ray, but I've also occasionally had trees pop up, which I thought was kind of weird.