xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fallen

Favorite Color a poll about colors

What's your favorite color?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite color is orange. I don't know why, I just do. But it's wierd because I like the color but not the fruit. We just bought this house and we are remodeling it (hte family that lived there REALLY trashed it up) and I told my mom that I wanted my room orange. She laughed and told me I was crazy. I'll just have to see and wait to see if I can paint it orange. Oh and by the way, sorry if someone already posted this.

I like dark colors, dark red, dark green, dark blue, black and grey. My complexion is a bit dark and so is my aura. All my shirts are of those colors only. My closet is like a clothes rack in a department store. haha.

I like dark colors, dark red, dark green, dark blue, black and grey. My complexion is a bit dark and so is my aura. All my shirts are of those colors only. My closet is like a clothes rack in a department store because I put all the shirts with the same colors together. haha

I prefer the colour red. Sometimes I like blue, but it depends on my mood. :rolleyes:

I don't know why but I like really light shades and really dark shades. My favourite colour is blue, but again, I am not sure why. I wouldn't really describe myself as a 'blue' person.

My favorite color is green.I like the dark rich greens, I don't know what it is about them but I could just stare at them for days strait if I was bored enough.

I also like the very dark and very light shades in general, without really knowing why. I react to colors differently in different contexts, I'd probably be startled by a blue leaf and disgusted with a green sun - although can't be sure till I see one :rolleyes: I like blue, again in a vague sort of way, for no particular reason. Of course, there's my name, Neeldhara, and the 'neel' means blue in Hindi, so maybe that catches my fancy, lol.

Well Pink is my current favorite color. I know that is very girly of me. But I am not a pinkaholic or anything. I like earthy tones too. You know browns blacks and grays. I also like the color of sand and tans. I also like greens and blues. I like to fill my life with color. When I was younger orange was my favorite color so my family painted my room pale orange and gave me a dark orangy red bead spread with matching curtains. And they also gave me a flowery comforter for my bed later that same year with little pale orange flowers. When I was really little I had a pink and teal room. I also had a blue room for a while. Right now I have a white room but eventually its going to be several colors. What we are going to do is transitions all the way around the room the colors. Its going to be gorgeous. So Pink is my current favorite color. :rolleyes:

My favourite colour is blue - navy blue, in particular. I have a personal preference for dark colours in general - so dark purple, indigo, grey, dark red are a close second for me.

Hnnn.... I like the color blue ^__^ It's a nice and calm color, compared to all the others. It represents neither light or darkness and that's what i like about the color ^__^ So, I go with blue. Green is my second fav.

Hm...I have a few favourite color. :rolleyes: My car are black,because I can't imagine other color for my car,red,blue or something..My apartment is white with some of cream colour,ii's very nice..I like clothes in blue,baby-blue :lol: ,red,white-black combination or red-black combination,but I don't like sad and cold colors..Colours around us and on us,must be joyfull...that's is something that will make us happy. :D