xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fallen

Hello From The Usa Some info about me

Hello my name is Joe and I am from Minnesota, USA. It's a small town and hardly anything interesting ever happens here. My high school is pretty small. There's are only around 65 people in my grade. I live in the country. I used to live in Texas, Mississippi, and Florida. I don't remember much of either of them because I was little when I lived there. Since I live in a small town, there's hardly anything to do except chat online with my friend and surf the internet. I plan to finish high school and after that I plan to go to a university in London. I can't wait until I go there. Well, that's pretty much everything about me. Hope to stay here for a while.

Since nobody has welcomed you i will, even though i am new also. So welcome Fallen to Trap 17's Forum. Hope you have a good time here ^_^And i wish you luck with your hope to go to university in London. - Neo Android

Hi fallen,welcome to the forums. There's lot of very nice ppl here. If you have questions .. just post or shout and someone will help you out. Make lots of posts & make new friends.Enjoy yourself.RGPHNX

Hi Fallen and welcome to the community. I think you'll meet lots of great people here. All you have to do is visit here often and post. All the best in trying to get into a university in London.