xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

I Just Don't Know How To Play Ww2. help

i register it & select free for all/i got lots of ads on the web..& i dont' know how to play it...it always give me that" i have to got the enginers to created weapons" OHoh...i...confoused.doz that a rpg txt game? :rolleyes:

Hey,I am an avid member of the community at Coldfire Studios, and a high respected player also. I am very open to listen to your problems and help you throughout the game. I have many links that can help you further understand the game and a group of players that will love to help you out.Heres my AIM screen name- Outlawed V7MSN - Jah_0301@hotmail.comI may suggest another thing, Free For All is basically a test server, the main server and game that is played is Standard Version. The standard version is where all of the veterans and where all of the gameplay is.Thanks,