xisto Community
sugarplumsistar

"whos David?" another song...

ya its an awesome i hate u, u *BLEEP* song!"Who's David?"You've always been this way since high schoolFlirtatious and quite loudI find your sense of humour spitefulIt shouldn't make you proudAnd I know your pretty face gets far with guysBut your make-up ain't enough to hide the lies[Chorus:]Are you sure that you're mineAren't you dating other guysYou're so cheapAnd I'm not blindYou're not worthy of my timeyour just a ***** who sleeps around the townAnd I've got proof because the word's going around(Don't know you)You left your phone so I invadedI hated what I sawYou stupid lying *BLEEP*, who's David?Some guy who lives next doorSo go live in the house of David if you likeBut be sure he don't know Peter, John or Mike[Chorus:]Are you sure that you're mineAren't you dating other guysYou're so cheapAnd I'm not blindYou're not worthy of my timeyour just a ***** who sleeps around the townAnd I've got proof because the word's going aroundDon't know youDo do do do woahAnd I know that you try to break me into piecesAnd I know that you lie but you can't hurt me nowI'm over youDo do do do woahDon't like youDo do do do woah[Chorus:]Are you sure that you're mineAren't you dating other guysYou're so cheapAnd I'm not blindYour not worthy of my timeyour just a ***** who sleeps around the townAnd I've got proof because the word's going around (words going around)Don't know youDo do do woahDon't like youDo do do woahDon't know you***the edited version says:Somebody saw, you sleep around the townbeautiful! especially these lines:-And I know your pretty face gets far with guysBut your make-up ain't enough to hide the lies-And I know that you try to break me into piecesAnd I know that you lie but you can't hurt me nowI'm over youDo do do do woahDon't like youDo do do do woahawesome!