xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sugarplumsistar

"why" a song...

oi i posted this already but....its so everyone can read it!!!here is my favorite song ( well one of ) byBUSTED: :rolleyes: "WHY"Look at me up in the skyI watch the world just pass me byBut my feelings give awayHappening more everydayLoving you could be so easyLoving you could be so great (repeat 2 times)How can I try to explainYour story never seems to stay the sameYou're out of touch and I'm out of timeJust talk to me a while and joke about the things we used to seeIt's so hard for me to smileI've never felt so aloneAfter all of this there's so much left to loseI've taken pieces home and I promise you I never meant toHow can I complainWhen everybody seems to know my nameNow I'm out of luck and you're out of lineIt's such a selfish compromiseA self indulgent useless bunch of liesI never thought you would believeHold me down but don't wake me upPull me down and then back upAll again for all to seeLow down whisper a guilty stareYour stagnant beauty makes me glareSilly games in the sun, in the sunHow can I complain your story never seems to stay the sameI'm out of luck and you're out of lineIt's such a selfish compromiseA self indulgent useless bunch of liesI never thought you would believeLoving you could be so easyLoving you could be so great (repeat 2 times)Maybe a change will keep me highStop me thinking and wondering why :lol: its beautiful! i absolutely luv it u should listen to it oo! even better to music! :lol:

Notice from NilsC:
This is the third time I see this post