xisto Community
rvovk

My Updated Photography Site Take a look and tell me what you think :)

Hey that is very nice. I like that menu column. It gives a nice vista like glass look effect on the top banner. That was what I'm asking also in my template request.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/35681-template-re-design-request-by-inspiron-glassy-3d-effect-design-required/

Is your website done with AJAX? I seem to load the pages without flickering. The content simply just appear without a glitch. Impressive I could say.

Here's a suggestion on your photo gallery. Instead on opening your pictures in a new window, try loading it in a more professional way with Lightbox.
Check it out here.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by Inspiron (see edit history)

Thanx for replies. I really apriciate the Lightbox link, already have implanted it into my site and thing really rocks. My photos have become more alive now. Thanx.

About glassy effect. I only used opacity on that menu, that all. It is not some high tech action in photoshop. I like to use simple thing instead.

If you need some good artist and webdesigner, then I would suggest you to visit http://www.gfxartist.com/ and ask there for some help, maybe you will have some luck here also.

Regards, Robert

wow thats really sweet im just getting into photography and now i think if i make a site i mite put a photography site in it, cus some of your pics are amazing and i really like themthe site is extremely professional and i really like it thanks cool keep it upi like your infrared pictures the most keep up the good work

Wow, this topic is still hot, LOL. Well, thanx for kind words and, kylelnsn, can't wait to see your photos on your website. Keep on with good woork too.Robert

Wow those are realy good. i like the one on top images on the front page. the one with a grey sky and snowy trees. you are very good at photography. Might check back on the site a diffrent time and check out some of your other photos. good work! keep it up.

This site is amazing. The pictures are very clear and big. They must be huge on your server space. WHat kind of animation did you use for the site? Every time you click on a picture a new window pops up but the window is not a browser window. What kind is it? Is it just part of a flash movie? Great organization for the site. What did yous use? Was it flash? I love the banner on the front page. Nice and serene. How did you merge that with the top of the tables on the front page?