xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Star Wars Jedi Knight Ii: Jedi Outcast Who plays this?

Who here plays Jedi Outcast, and what's your online name(s)? Does anyone host a server, or belong to a clan? I know it's old, but what do you think of the game? Please share all.

My online name: DarkGod.

I played it for 2 years and i had joined a clan called |GL| Gathering of the Lafstafarians and man this clan is the best ever, you'll make very god friends here and theres a few guys who have weird and funny characters. You should join them if you want to join a clan. They have their own server and i think its in the main list under |GL|Clan Server. Look for it in these colors: |GL|.

I loved playing it but my connection was never fast enough at times so i quit. But yah its a good game to play.

I'm not sure I would like to join a clan, unless I make it myself. Has anyone heard of *BS* before? It's a laming clan, and the best one I've ever been in! They know how to have fun. It is a game afer all, and so many people talk about honor, but these guys focus on the points they get when they kill someone (in game). lol

I may end up making my site a gaming clan community, but I'm not sure yet. So for it's for socializing, which is nice since I got to know a lot of online people over the past three years. I'd rather not pay for a server, so we'll see what happens.

My site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

It's under construction right now, so keep that in mind if you plan on telling me it sucks. hehe :D

I'm not sure what are you talking about, but i'm playing StarWars: Jedi Academy

(JK3).

I started to play it right after i saw Star Wars Episode III : Revenge of sith movie.

In Jedi Academy you can fight with real light sabre :( and use other weapons like blasters and EMP canons also :D

As for me i like to fight with force using: when you can throw enemy to deep trap :D Or you can heal urself with light force using or suck out force points from your opponent and convert it to your personal healt Points (only for darkForce charachters).

Links for game:

Official site: http://www.starwars.com/games-apps

Russian Fan site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Jedi Academy is the next game up from Jedi Outcast. It's a lot of fun, and they graphics seem to be slightly better. The 1.01 patch isn't very good I find, since i can't use "/helpusobi 1" while playing single player, since it forces you to only have one saber style attack (give it a try). I still prefer Jedi Outcast; it requires more skill. But the pull + kick, and saber throwing + pull is kind of cheesy.JA is more animated and automatic. Like when you press forward and attack, and suddenly you do a whole bunch of flips, spins and twirls... then you find yourself falling off a cliff because you couldn't stop. It's anoying that you can't control yourself. (Don't laugh, it happened to me many times).So yeah, Jedi Outcast may be old, but better in my opinion. :D

Who here plays Jedi Outcast, and what's your online name(s)? Does anyone host a server, or belong to a clan? I know it's old, but what do you think of the game? Please share all.

My online name: DarkGod.

145850[/snapback]

:D yea dude totaly

i love jedi academy its so friggen sweet i love all star wars games dude

STAR WARS ROOOOCKS WOOOOOOO

hey have you guys seen episode 3 yet ? its totaly sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

i love it

anywho..... JA is friggen sweet how they take luke and make him the jedi acadamy principal guy i love that cuz they just keep the series going

YES I LOVE IT

anyway ... you know what else rocks ? ........

ME WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ROCK .....AND ........ROOOLLLLLLLLL BABY WOOOOOOOOOO

fagatron 5000 once told me with his wise words of justic " dont hate me cuz i rock " wow somthing to think about eh ?

i play star wars all the time i kick those wookies hairy friggen arses and make them get a shave friggen hairy bastards i like how the lightsaber duels are so darn realistic and well put together just like the movie

WELL HOLY FRIGGEN CRAP ISNT THAT JUST AMAZING

ANYWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

have you guys ever played battlefront on xbox or the kotor games

those f-ing rock man totaly

i play them every day

i wish they would make them internet capable

and as paul stanly once said as he rocked all night long " i-i-i wanna rock and roll all night and party everyday"

wow that was truly insperational i cannot think of that quote and a tear not come to my eye ::tear::

anyway back to star wasr

if you have played galaxies on computer you will know the true essence of star wars

wait..... that reminds me of yet another quote ...

*bottom* the *BLEEP* lead singer of evenessence once said "bring me to life"

for all i care little miss I SUCK AT SINGING AND SUCK UP ALL THE ATTENTION LIKE A FRIGGEN SPONGE .... YOU can stay dead

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS ....... YAAMF

tahnk you

thank you

goodnight

and rock on

pyro the axe god signing out :P

Point taken, Tseng. :P

LMAO Tseng is flippin retarded lol... but yeah i play the game all the time on the Xbox and i enjoy it alot... i like playing it single player more because i get a chance to upgrade and design my character the way i want and all... but online is sweet as well and i used to be in a clan but i stoped playing it for awhile and im not sure if the game is still up and going but oh well i love the game more than Halo 2 ..which is sayng something.. and i love Kotor games more than any game...

i love Kotor games more than any game...

156495[/snapback]

I have to agree with you there, Leon. I own KotOR as well, and it is simply the best game I have ever played. The story line, characters, maps, and basically the game is fantastic. Do you own KotOR2?

yessum i own both of them... and i play them non-stop they funnnnnnn =D its just so thrilling to find something new everytime you play through it..