xisto Community
lamode

4dayily.com - Easy Real Money A program that efficient than studiotaffic.

hi, i would like to tell you a seriously working program.

4daily.com is another program that similar to studiotraffic.com. The payment in studiotaffic.com is 365% a year, but in 4dayily.com they currently offering 4% a day and the invement last for 50 day, in another word you can double your money in 50 days.

-Get paid up to $400 a day.
-you will get $4 and 40 credits when you join
-you can earn 4% per day by surfing ( you just open a windows then you can go away and let it run automatically.)
-Make $8 Without Spending a Cent.
-200% in 50 days, double your money.
-4% Referral Commission

Are they a scamer?
No, they are not! You can find more members who got paid in their forum -->http://www.4daily.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

Also you can join under my name as my referral and work together with me by pm me in here or msn for the referral number, that would be very kind of you if you do. please feel free to pm me or ask me in msn(my address can be could in my profile) if you are looking for furthermore information about 4daily.com.

Sounds like an interesting deal lamode but i will be sure to read the fine print on this and will get back to you as soon as possible even though at the moment it seems to good to be true because if 4daily.com are wat any business is meant to be - A business,a profit making organisation, its hard to see how they will benefit from this sort of scheme in the long term.

Sounds like an interesting deal lamode but i will be sure to read the fine print on this and will get back to you as soon as possible even though at the moment it seems to good to be true because if 4daily.com are wat any business is meant to be - A business,a profit making organisation,  its hard to see how they will benefit from this sort of scheme in the long term.

145795[/snapback]

You hit the nail head. The problem with such sites is where do they take money for paying their members? Simply, when someone joins and invest some money to make more $ dayily, they use that money to pay older members. And it goes like this. But in one point, they will have some money accumulated and then they will stop paying. Maybe it will be tommorow, maybe next year. But it will come. So if you just join and dont invest money that is good. But I really wouldnt recommend investing money in such a program.

I am really confused on how they pay. What do they pay you for? How long you surf? Is so, what's the rate they pay you? 2340393 dollars for every 2 seconds. And how do this percents count for something.

That is definitely not worth investing any time into. I read the terms and stuff. Basically what you do is you pay them for credits. Then in order to make your money back plus more, you need to visit 40+ sites a day for 50 days. The payout is 4% of what you paid them per day. So you can "double" your money in 50 days. I think I'll just stick to my real job.

That is definitely not worth investing any time into. I read the terms and stuff. Basically what you do is you pay them for credits. Then in order to make your money back plus more, you need to visit 40+ sites a day for 50 days. The payout is 4% of what you paid them per day. So you can "double" your money in 50 days. I think I'll just stick to my real job.

145914[/snapback]

No, i think you misunderstood it. Firstly that's 80 sites, 20 second per site, it run automatically, which mean you can leave it run and do something else(you dont have to <- snipped -> at all.)

You only pay them once and it will last for 50 days, and you will earn 4% of your investment fee everyday, therefore 4% * 50 = 200% - this is what i meant by "double" in the eariler post. However you do not have to put money into there, if you do not want too. You will get a free $4 to start with, after 50 days you will have earned $8 then you can upgrade your account with the $8 you have earned. Once you upgrade your account you will need to do another 50days to get your $16 and so on...... However i will am giving an offer now, that is basically i give you a free $4 upgrade once you have sufted 80 sites and you invested $8 into your account.

}