xisto Community
mobileunlocking

i hate school :-( except i.c.t

school isn't that bad. I start missing school during summer vacation because it's so long >< school gives you something to do, and it keeps you out of trouble xD although sometimes school gets boring, having no school at all is even more boring.

Whats wrong with school? :P Granted, its a hassle, and rather annoying at times...but it's for your benefit. You're not going to get anywhere in this world without a proper education. These days, you need a college degree to become a garbage man :P ....homework is given so as to retain the knowledge of what you've learned, and give you more practice...jeez, you guys... :)

What exactly is a "Proper" education. Here in the US we teach our kids how to be good little consumers and fill thier heads with false history to keep events in the news out of context.

Here is a topic suggestion "Top 10 Lies I learned in School."

To an employer, the only thing an education certificate proves is that you can see a "long term" project through to completion. Ask a few professionals if thier education (degree) is in the field in which he/she is currently working.

Talking to highschool kids today is like pulling teeth. They have no relationship to the outside world and I think that is by design. For example the (No Child Left Behind) race to the bottom model for funding the US universal education system.

Here is one of the lies I learned in a history text book:
The Emancipation Proclimation was the document that freed the slaves. LIE

Another lie in the same chapter:
Slavery was the central issue in the US Civil War. Lie

How about:
A Mexican attack on american soil started the Mexican / American War. LIE

Let's not forget:
Vietinamise instigated that war by attacking the SS.Maddox in the Gulf of Tonkin. Deadly LIE

And my second favorite:
Japanese attacks at Pearl Harbour were unforseen. LIE

Are you ready for the newest LIE taught to our children:
The attacks of 911 were plotted and executed by some rag-tag terrorist group. Worst Lie Ever

Let us not forget this wopper:
The US Federal Reserve is owned by the US. LIE

Well that is 7 kids, what lies do you rember learning, and can you finish the last 3?

LOL

If you hate school than you can't get better.you can't get success in the future.do you know that all the company in the world need education from school.Then if you like IT,and you don't want to go to school,you learn by yourself.That is good but you can't succes.So you support to go to school anyway.

I despise school. I am a freshman in High School, and I cannot stand it. I hate the teachers, the cirriculum, you name it. Every day this senior and his little clique treat me like *BLEEP* because someone told them I am gay, and obsessed with him. Theres other people that hate me for God knows what reason. That doesn't mean I am gonna go in there with a sawed off shotgun and start shooting holes in them. If I even felt enough hatred towards them whereas I felt I needed to actually kill them, I sure as hell would not do it in a school with a whole bunch of innocent people standing around. These pussies needed to learn to deal with their problem. People will blame the media, society, parents, teachers, whoever - but the truth is these kids just had problems they needed to work out. Their fault. Period.

Yes I also hate school :P I believe lessons should be more verbal and less paper work. The paper work is what gets to people and it is really a mission to be writing all the time, I get sick of it but they say these are the good years because as soon as you leave scool you hit the real world :) so I guess I should enjoy my last year which is next year.

Edited by juice (see edit history)

I wouldn't say I HATE school. I just dislike it at times. It seems that all we do all year is walk aimlessly from class to class. I wish school was a bit harder, so that you really needed to work like hell, and so that you were to busy working to worry about the point of it all.

i like school in more ways,first of:my friends, i always laugh at school, not a day i am bored.second, the other pupils, you can laugh at them if they make something ugly :Pthe thing i dont really like is that you go there to learn something, but just dont learn anything at school,i'm working with a company for a year (have to do that for school) and i learned more than 3 years of school.

Indeed, the subjects in the school are very boring. Especially the subjects that you do not like. However, I agree that you need to go to school to get a proper education. Until my senior high school, I had been very happy to go to school because I had a lot of nice friends around me (not because of the subjects). We always had laughs together. That was nice. But now, here in university, it seems not like before. Everyday is boring. But yet, I need to be patient until my graduation day :P. So, enjoy your day in the school! Try to make friends as many as you can. Try to find friends who "like making websites and stuff", as the same as you, to share your joy.

I enjoy my school... except for the learning part. See my other post for more info.

I used to feel the same as some of you on here, waking up every morning, thinking Oh my god school again :@, but now in my final 2 weeks of school i feel like school aint actually that bad and now i am staying on for further education as well for the next 2 years.