xisto Community
rejected

Songs That Don't Depress Where are they??

Well I'm feeling pretty well after Taylor and I broke up, at first I was devistated but then my friends treated me incredibly well, they took me to a Ranger's game with front row seats and then brought me to Hooters and told them it was my birthday.But now whenever I listen to music it depresses me incredibly, do you know any songs that won't depress me or will "undepress" me?

Yeahhh Of Course: This is my fav songs for those moments:If You Find Yourself Caught In Love - Belle & SebastianChocolate SOng - Spaghetti Vabune!Friends Of P - The RentalsEl Scorcho - WeezerWig in a Box - Polyphonic SpreeWake Up - Arcade FuneralUn PEdazo de Mi Para Ti - EvanssChicle De Menta - Golden Rainbow KidTwiggy Twiggy - Pizzicato FiveGreat songs all of them :rolleyes:

Listen to any HED pe. Any 311. Chimaira. Chevelle. Listen to Nine Inch Nails. It's depressing somtimes. But Trent owns. Muha. You know that song Johnny Cash did called Hurt? Well it was a cover. Nine Inch Nails is the original. (had to say it cause people who don't know this need to be informed - i was so sad last year when he covered it and people are like omg that song is so beautiful - and didn't know it was by the Nine Inch Nail!)

Just listen to disney songs dude, they rock my socks, LMAO.. always getting me into a hyper mood and making me sing along to them..You'll know the lyrics in no time mate!! haha...so.. disney songs.. WAY TO GO.

(All by The Beatles)Here Comes the SunAcross the UniverseMagical Mystery TourI am the WalrusStrawberry Fields ForeverPenny LaneYellow SubmarineNowhere ManSgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (transitions into next)With a Little Help from My FriendsBack in the U.S.S.R.Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-DaPaperback WriterAll of those are pretty upbeat or fun. Most stuff by The Presidents of the United States of America is pretty funny (Peaches, Lump, to name a couple). Queen is good,Bohemian RhapsodyI Want to Break FreeBicycleKiller QueenYou're My Best Friend

If you liked the Dragostea you may like what is probably the most upbeat of all non-hymn genres (obviously I have a bias :rolleyes: ), something called "Arena Rock"

-Accidentally in Love (Counting Crows)
-It's My Life (Bon Jovi)
-Peace of Mind (Boston)
-Long Time (Boston)
-The Breakup Song (Greg Kihn Band)
-Flashdance (Irene Cara)
-We Built This City (Jefferson Starship)
-The Middle (Jimmy Eat World)
-Limelight (Rush)
-Blue Collar Man (Styx)
-Meant To Live (Switchfoot)
-Breathless (The Corrs)
-Higher (Creed)

Instrumentals:

-Cliffs of Dover (Eric Johnson)
-Darude (Sandstorm)
-Classical Gas (Mason Williams)

Hymn Songs:

-He Reigns (Newsboys)
-Hanging By a Moment (Lifehouse)
-I Can Only Imagine (Mercy Me)
-I Think God Can Explain (Splender)
-Higher Love (Steve Winwood)

Also, you can get these songs pretty easy from Stationripper (100% legal and completely free, can be gotten from ZDnet), you just have to know what stations to go to to find them. It's because it's like recording songs off the radio with tapes that it's legal, since you don't know which songs you're getting. Some stations have songs very well spaced, particularly this one

Well, let me know what you think.

whats the one song called FU you B**** i don't want you back hahaha that dude sucks but the whole idea of the song is funny