xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tidal 258

Best final fantasy game Best final fantasy game

what is the best ff game  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My favorite Final Fantasy game is VI for the SNES. It was the first FF I ever played, and even though I've plated many others, it still holds it's spot as my favorite FF.

i would say that it's ff7 ... i played in on ps and pc .. over and over again ...and i like the mini game ^^but sometimes i hate it when i met too many enermies in just a few seconds ... ;(i just finished a battle n a few more steps im in another battle again ... gosh !

I would have to say the best final fantasy game is final fantasy 9, it just has one of the best story line. i recommend it to all final fantasy fans if they haven't played it yet.

I like FFVIII the best... FFIX WAS awesome! I loved it. FFX was probably one of the worst, I think... And I havent had a chance yo play FFVII yet, but have never heard anything bad about it, so... Yeah.

I like FFVIII the best... FFIX WAS awesome! I loved it.  FFX was probably one of the worst, I think... And I havent had a chance yo play FFVII yet, but have never heard anything bad about it, so... Yeah.

56499[/snapback]

For hating X you desserve to be slap arround the face with a wet fish :angry: As i think that it is the most mazing game ever!

As:

1-It has the best story line

2-The graphics are amazing

3-The sphere grid system ROCKS!

Anyway i also like 9 as it has the skipping game that i played for hours and the dueling in the castle!