xisto Community
madlinux

Is Peace Possible? ...

In my country,there is still a some kind of a war...people in my country have a some ideology about some parts of land that belongs to us,that belong to our nation.I personally don't share their ideas,because many young people lost their lives because of that small part of land,it's very sad.But there are people,who change the idea about that war,when their child came home in some bag,killed...they stoped to think about that war,about their nationality,about goverment...they thought about their lossed child.It's very sad that we have to loss somebody who we love,to change are thinking about that kind of things,like the war.I don't know is it possible that the wars will stop,but I hope that nobody wont experience the loss of a child... :rolleyes:

Though I agree partially with your view, i dont completely agree. Even if we cant get the 100% peace, we can always try to get it.Even if not 100% but still maximum people will be in peace i guess.But if we dont struggle for peace may be only 1 % will be on side of peace and others will cause terror.The major role in achieving peace is to educate people. Dont you Agree?