xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tidal 258

FFX best game ever?

It's just you man. that game was NOT amazing. I mean i enjoyed playing it the first time but OMG It was so linear. It was like you couldn't go off on tangets which makes the other games great. And then the part that everyone waits for, the time you actually get your flying machine YOU DON"T EVEN GET TO CONTROL IT!! what type of crap is that. I just think nothing beats final fanasty six (story wise) or 7 game play wise

No, in my view its the greatest game of all time, best storyline, you just gotta love the story they come up with in these rpgs,graphics, one of the best, gameplay, I played the game for hours and I'm still not tired of it and the system(the sphere grid and battles)...I think it was the best system they came up in any ff.

Are you sure about that dagnabbit! Well I change my mind now, seeing your name Darth Vivi reminded me of FF9. Maybe thats the best game in my view...hmm...yes, why don't I play that again sometime...yeah, I think ff9 kicks any of the other ff's, but its a close call between it and 10.

Hehm...I loved X..WAAAYY better then X-2.I loved the story, something really creative. The whole science ( yes there is a science to Yevon and Sin and all..) of it..Amazing.The characters kicked some toe. Lulu, was the best, in my humble yet should be noted opinon.But you must admit, the FMVs were indeed almighty.Praise be to the FMV.

Hehm...I loved X..WAAAYY better then X-2.

I am actually Tidal 258 but my acount got deleted anyway...

What you said is so true FFx-2 completly spoils the ending of FFx and for that i can never forgive them!

Are you sure about that dagnabbit! Well I change my mind now, seeing your name Darth Vivi reminded me of FF9. Maybe thats the best game in my view...hmm...yes, why don't I play that again sometime...yeah, I think ff9 kicks any of the other ff's, but its a close call between it and 10.

I haven't played much of FF9 but the skipping was great and so was the play daul thing <sigh> I have to get that game some time!

For All those none belivers of the Greatness of FFX I say complete the game and then tell me what you think about it!!!

well ff9 is probably the best final fantasy game in the whole series and i mean it ppl say ff7 is the best and stuff but i will stick with ff9. ff10 is a good game but i dont know something about it is kinda 'sketchy'...but ff10-2 was just horrible its like final fantasy version of charlie's angels...i was so very disappointed...

In terms of graphics, it's hard to argue that FFX has the best so far.But that's about all that's the best.As far as the story goes, there are many RPGs with much better stories, Ex: Almost any other Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger/Cross, Vagrant Story, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I and III agree that it was a good game and was fun to an extent, but it's hardly the greatest game ever made.

I agree that it was a good game and was fun to an extent, but it's hardly the greatest game ever made.

48555[/snapback]

Yeah, it was fun, but felt really linear. Character stats development was kind of *pre-determined* from the beginning... Characters weren't the most enthralling just in personality themselves... Blitzball wasn't really that great...

But I still bought it, played it, and loved it.

haha ya i totally agree blitzball was by far the worst game...the controls are soooo bad and its such a slow game. its not exciting at all and its impossible to win games unless you have the best players...well my favorite was the card game in FFIX. it was simple and fun.

haha ya i totally agree blitzball was by far the worst game...the controls are soooo bad and its such a slow game. its not exciting at all and its impossible to win games unless you have the best players...well my favorite was the card game in FFIX. it was simple and fun.

49124[/snapback]

Yeah I liked FFIX's card game. It was easy to understand, and I could win :D

As for Triple Triad in FFVII, well, there was all the crazy stuff, like cards flippin' crazy and then somehow this guy comes in and pwns the whole screen with one card and flips half of yours.... I did get the hang of it at one stage, but I got pissed off coz I couldn't get one of the Character cards coz it was just so damn hard to beat.