xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tseng

Xbox360+psp? The lowdown on the new systems hidden feature...

I recently found out that XBOX360 has a port that lets you import or export mp3s, pics, and video; but waht is really amazing is that you can buy an attachement for hooking a Sony PSP to the XBOX360!!! This might put Sony in an odd place because a large portion of the soon-to-be PS3 owners are going to have the ability to do the same but with a PS3 and PSP( its intended purpose)... I don't think this will last long though because I am sure that this breaks some kind of copyright law. More info to come--> -[Tseng]

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
This does not belong in What Is...section. Moving to Gaming Consoles.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well i think this issue will be solved between the two companies either with a lawsuit or sony will just protect their games with a type of copyprotection or such that will only allow them to be played on either a ps3 or the psp thus blocking the xbox from it. Its only an idea but most likely it will be the action sony uses.