xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sugarplumsistar

Me!

ME 1. What is the time right now? 12522. Name: Natalya3. Nicknames: talya;shorty; lil one4. What are you wearing right now: marissas clothes5. Star sign:capricorn6. Where do you live: mira loma8. Single or taken: single...so sad 9. Righty or lefty: righty 11. Eye color: Brown12. Do you have a boyfriend / girlfriend: no....i want oneEVERYONE1. Would you date someone just for his or her looks:no im not that *BLEEP*y2. Milk chocolate or white chocolate: milk chocolate3. Root beer or coke: COKE4. Mud or jelly: jelly5. Skiing or snowboarding: snowboarding 6. Day or night? night... i hate the day but i also hate the dark...7. Summer or winter: spring - warm8. Cake or pie: pie?9. Silver or gold: Diamonds10. Sunset or sunrise: sunset; hate the day11. have u ever fractured/broken/sprained a bone: yeah- my neck, both my ankles, my right wrist, and all my fingers - sprained12. Do you have any piercing: yes four13. What's your favorite color: HOTT PINK14. Do you hate anyone: yes! well i just dont like them16. Do you have a HUGE crush on someone right now? yes!26. Who is the last person you called: mommy27. Where do you want to get married? in a church28. Words that best describe u? short loud *BLEEP*y nerd29. Favorite number? 930. Favorite boys names: JEZIEL; Dougie; Drake31. Favorite girls names: natalya; nichola; zeoy; chloe; 32. Have you ever gone skinny dipping:no ive just been swimming naked33. Weirdest place to have sex? in a box - AT LEAST IT ISNT IN A GARDEN SHED!34. Are you in love: ya!35. Would you get changed in front of him/her: who? ya? maybe? if i knew who!36.Fave Quote: "if i was a girl id never shave. id be at the beach and it'd be lookin like i was smuggling chubaka in my bikini"* Birthday: jan 9TH * Height: 5'0* Shoe Size: 6.5?* Brothers/Sisters: 2brothers, one sister - so sad* City you live in now: rivendale-----------HAVE YOU EVER------------------ * Ever been so drunk you blacked out: how would i remember* Set a body part on fire for amusement: my hair?* Been hurt emotionally: no just physically - all the time! wait no YA i have. people make fun of me all the time. it hurts* Had an imaginary friend: she wasnt imaginary I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!* Wanted to hook up with a friend: yea all the time - "your not good friends unless youve seen eachother naked"* Cried during a Movie: yeah all the time* Ever thought an animated character was hot: Nyeah! robin from teen titans* Had a New Kids on the Block tape: nope-----------------FAVORITES--------------------- * Cartoon Characters: Ariel, Beast boy, * Fave Ice Cream: chocolate fudge brownie or banna ice cream with bananas and strwberries - depending on the weather* Fave Drink: halo-halo -----filipino drink* Alcohol: marissa says "some word i cant spell"-------------RIGHT NOW------------------ * Hair is: long, steaked, tied* I'm feeling: marissa's ding-dong* Eating: nothing* Listening to: Crickets* talking to: Marissaand i luv mcfly!