xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rvalkass

A Short Intro A little about me

I just found this board so I thought I'd post a little about myself.My name is Rob Valkass and I'm 14. I live in a small village in the middle of nowhere in Hertfordshire, England.I'm currently studying for my GCSEs (Year 10) and I have taken the following subjects:** English Language and Literature** Maths** Chemistry, Physics and Biology** Electronic Science and Production** Physical and Human Geography** Graphic Design** German Language** Religion** Applied ICTWow! I never knew I took so many subjects! Anyway, I am a keen cyclist and web designer and spend most of my free time doing one or the other. I also randomly make pictures using the Terragen software and hope to set up a gallery / tutorial website when I have enough forum credit things.Thats about it!

Welcome aboard, Rob! I think you found a great community and that you'll find lots of interesting people here from many walks of life. Enjoy your stay, have fun, and keep posting! See you on the boards!