xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
solankyno1

Shoutbox Settings Error

I have tried to change my shoutbox settings in options panel in my control but whehever I click on the Shoutbox Settings following error is coming.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: shoutbox_settings() in /home/Xisto/public_html/forums/sources/Usercp.php on line 273

Is it with me only or anyone else has face such problem.

Thanks Mick for your support . I hope this problem will be solved as early as possible. Today is my first day on this forum and I am very happy to see that people are very supporting here. ...solankyno1

Hi Mick, Thanks . I have faced one more problem. I am unable to upload my Avtar file on the forum. The picture size is according to the rules. But the message come that a error has occured ? Why ????

ok iv just tryed to upload a pictures aswell adn keeps coming up failed so what id do is go to a site where you can upload pictures and then just put the url in where your picture is.ill contact the admin about it but he is a bit busy right now so you might have to wait abit.Mick