xisto Community
Inspiron

Bloging Script Is there any?

There are a bunch in cPanel's Fantastico. I personally like Nucleus because the name sounds cool, and it worked the first time I tried it. That was also the first I tried, so I can't really say much. Also, I like how it can make your site look extremely professional if you have no idea what you're doing. However, if you do know what you're doing, you can code the templates to fit the rest of your site - which is what I have done.

http://nucleuscms.org/ is the official website if you wanna look at it.

I like using Wordpress they have lots of hacks and plugins for the blog software. Yes your cpanel should have some like b2, wordpress, cutenews, etc...they're all like php based with mysql and you can customize them if you know some php or even html. A slow person like me could do it. you can too.

my vote goes for wordpress too

It's an awesome blog publisher with lots of features, plugins and another stuff. You can get some more information about it here: Wordpress Official site

I use wordpress for my blog too. :rolleyes:

my choice would be wordpress too. :) i think it's already THE definitive blog script out there, with the most number of users (just my guess. :lol:). i'm testing out wordpress in my desktop (and will be making it LIVE online soon), and i've been checking out plugins and themes here and there. and there are lots of them, which can cater to whatever a user wants. so far, so good. :rolleyes: will be creating my own template soon to give my blog a personality of its own.i think the cpanel auto-install wordpress is not updated, so it's best to simply download the latest from the main wordpress site then upload that in your Xisto hosting. the installation is a breeze so it won't be a problem for first-time users. :lol:

Cutenews. http://cutephp.com/

Easy customization. Full customization. Don't want a feature? Don't use it. Don't want clutter on your webpage? It won't give you it.

Integrated by a php include in your webpage. Simple as that.