xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fun4TheMoney

No Pr On Google Toolbar, Today Anybody else having this problem?

I'm not getting any PR info, today. No matter where I go, the PR says "no info available." Anybody else getting this is or has my Google Toolbar gone senile?Suz

Same here... no PR information available. I think Google is making some big changes to their search engine algorithms..

I don't got this problem. Do you guys even have the latest version of the Google Toolbar. If not, get the latest version. 3.0.123.2-big/en (GGLG) is the latest version. You find out the latest version by <- snipped -> hovering over Help and click About Google Toolbar.}

I don't got this problem. Do you guys even have the latest version of the Google Toolbar. If not, get the latest version. 3.0.123.2-big/en (GGLG) is the latest version. You find out the latest version by <- snipped -> hovering over Help and click About Google Toolbar.

146874[/snapback]

That's because you're a few days late to respond to this topic. The PageRank came back yesterday or the day before, which is why I'm closing this thread since the PR thing was just a glitch.}

The PR informer do not inform you correctly always. So I am using both google toolbar and firefox add on for PR check. If your google toolbar is not working then reintall it.

-reply by Joomla Programmer