xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ARNEL

Why I Can't Put Pictures On My Accounts I want to put my picture in my TRAP17 account but how..

I try to upload my picture here in my Xisto account but there is a message saying that "administrator as disabled this features" how can I activate that..Helppp.....

I assume you are saying that you wanna upload a picture as your avatar or something...The forum administrator indeed blocked this feature basically because to save space..Image alot of people uploading pictures to the forum space, they will have no more left for upgrades...So instead, you can link the pictures from a webhost...You can host it on your Xisto webhost if you have one too...

I assume you are saying that you wanna upload a picture as your avatar or something...

The forum administrator indeed blocked this feature basically because to save space..

Image alot of people uploading pictures to the forum space, they will have no more left for upgrades...

So instead, you can link the pictures from a webhost...

You can host it on your Xisto webhost if you have one too...

145191[/snapback]

yes, i agreed with Inspiron, presuming you are talking about the avatar in forum.

But instead of put the picture in your webhosting and wasting your bandwidth, you can put it in http://www.imageshack.us/,you can just upload your images to there without a sign up step or give any details to them, they will host your image(s) forever, as long as you do not adhere their term of service. They currently offering the maximun size of 1024 kilobytes and you are allowed hotlink to the image.

once, you have uploaded your image to imageshack, you will get an url. you can simply add the url to "Edit Avatar Settings" under the "Personal Profile" in your control panel (http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?&app=core&module=global&section=login&do=form).