xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexia

What 's Ur Favorite Software For Drawing?

I use Adobe Photoshop, although i only have Photoshop 7. I am much much comfortable using it, i tried using other programs but i just can't do it better. Maybe because i am already used to doing my designs on Adobe Photoshop and I am more familiar with it's buttons, navigations, and work space. but it depends on a persons familiariry and comfort on a particular program. I can say Adobe Photoshop is better because that is the one i am using. Others may say Corel Draw because that is what they have been using for a long time.

I used to use photoshop a lot, but at my job I had to learn fireworks. Now that Ive learned it Ive found that Fireworks is a whole lot easier for web oriented stuff minimalistic and professional looking stuff, and a whole lot faster. What I use photoshop for is more complex stuff like sigs and stuff that requires really eyecatching material, special effects textures etc, but I dont use it that much anymore. Im about to install gentoo (linux) and Im going to tryout gimp, it seems a bit fun from what Ive seen.

Hmmm....I used Photoshop mostly for editing and manipulating photos. I used Fireworks for drawing but I rarely draw so that makes me rarely use Fireworks. My friends that Corel Draw is a better software for drawing than Photoshop and Fireworks. Is that true? Btw, have anyone known that Adobe is buying Macromedia. Sometime in the future, we will see a Photoshop using the technology of Fireworks or vice versa. I just can't wait...kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I am a photoshop user two. I really like it since i started using it, i really hate fireworks, you cant do anything with it, and not just that program, but i really like that photoshop has Image ready included with it.